Expectations affecting us | Vital Football

Expectations affecting us

If we did get a downturn in form then i look forward to the playoffs,Wembley final and a win with the last kick of a penalty shoot out after extra time.

Nothing better to get the old ticker working overtime than a couple of extra games,masses of stress,pain and anguish all on the journey towards Champions league soccer,next stop Rochdale?

If we did get a downturn in form then i look forward to the playoffs,Wembley final and a win with the last kick of a penalty shoot out after extra time.

Nothing better to get the old ticker working overtime than a couple of extra games,masses of stress,pain and anguish all on the journey towards Champions league soccer,next stop Rochdale?
No thanks! We loose play offs.

winning the play offs is the ££Kerching!££ way to get promoted. additional budget needed for next season, etc, etc

No thanks! We loose play offs.

Redimps1, we do not 'loose' anything. That is a word usually reserved for something which is loose, for example, your underpants when the elastic goes; they become 'loose' and might slip down inside your trousers do you see?

We might, on the other hand, 'lose' the play offs, whereby we will also 'lose' the will to live.

Savvy?

If this is our wobble hopefully the 96th minute of magic might be the end of it. MK dons wobble was worse then ours and stags are hit and miss.

If bury carry on for the next 12 under their current form they are favourites. That said this is league 2 anything can happen.

Redimps1, we do not 'loose' anything. That is a word usually reserved for something which is loose, for example, your underpants when the elastic goes; they become 'loose' and might slip down inside your trousers do you see?

We might, on the other hand, 'lose' the play offs, whereby we will also 'lose' the will to live.

Savvy?
So many people spell lose with double o drives me nuts too mate

winning the play offs is the ££Kerching!££ way to get promoted. additional budget needed for next season, etc, etc
That`s the attitude,moneyspinner with Clive`s calculator redhot working ot(damaged thumbs) and us lot down Wembley high road bursting the doors down at the indian restaurant Masti which serves the finest nosh in town especially the tandoori mix grill. Mosh pit for the Bangra dancing down below........fact and don`t forget your tabla.
Bring it o.n... !!!!!!!
was great last time after Shrews game.

Things may have changed, the PO's at Wembley aren't a money spinner. I can vaguely recall Rochdale's(?) Chairman saying they made very, very little to that point that it wasn't worth mentioning.

An additional match day worth of revenue for the home leg of the PO but that's about it.

Things may have changed, the PO's at Wembley aren't a money spinner. I can vaguely recall Rochdale's(?) Chairman saying they made very, very little to that point that it wasn't worth mentioning.

An additional match day worth of revenue for the home leg of the PO but that's about it.
Can`t believe that last year in the l2 playoff final with a crowd of over 50k plus tv money that the clubs who performed there went home moaning about making no money.
we all know chairmen plead poverty every time a microphone is put in front of their faces(it`s in their interest to make comments like that) and sometimes the crowds at games get under recorded!!!!!
When we reached the playoffs under Keith(r.i.p...) our own Bobby Dazzler nearly busted his new calculator adding up the dosh and he certainly wasn`t searching for the mansize kleenex.

Playoffs!
How on earth could anyone want to be in them?
If end up in them then we've stumbled over the line very badly indeed and the form horse of the four will them.
We've had our day out at Wembley, automatic promotion thank you.
We better not make the play offs, I'm away that weekend.

Can`t believe that last year in the l2 playoff final with a crowd of over 50k plus tv money that the clubs who performed there went home moaning about making no money.
we all know chairmen plead poverty every time a microphone is put in front of their faces(it`s in their interest to make comments like that) and sometimes the crowds at games get under recorded!!!!!
When we reached the playoffs under Keith(r.i.p...) our own Bobby Dazzler nearly busted his new calculator adding up the dosh and he certainly wasn`t searching for the mansize kleenex.
I don't think TV money comes into it because it's part of the seasons TV money.

Wembley costs a fortune for the EFL to rent.