Exiled Tic | Page 2 | Vital Football

Exiled Tic

Oh Sarah, this is such heart breaking news, my deepest condolences to you and your family. Exiled was a much valued and well respected member of this forum and I for one will miss her insightful and informative posts. RIP Elaine.

Sarah, deepest condolences to you and all other family members.
Elaine was, as many have already said a valued voice of reason on this daft little forum. I welcomed and respected her perspective and insightful comments during the 'heated debates' between forum members.
Her passing puts the silly disagreements into perspective.
Thank you for taking the time to inform us at what must be a difficult time.

Really sad,tragic news that about Exiled tic.Elaine always seemed like a very nice,fair and reasonable lady through all of her posts on here.
She was a good poster on this forum,a true tic and her contribution will be missed!
RIP and condolences to you Sarah!

Such sad news. As others have already said Elaine was a really valued member of the forum who was a Tic through and through. May she rest in peace. My thoughts go to you Sarah and all her family

I like rum buggers, and she was a rum un...told me off a few times but we got past that and her sense of fun will stay with me. I've had a pint and ill say this from the heart..we will miss you love. Im calling her love because I once was in conversation and I called her love, then enquired if it was OK to call her love. She said it was absolutely ok...so exiled tic if your reading this now and laughing at us daft sods , God bless love and cheer us on from up there.

Up the Tics forever.