Exeter | Page 2 | Vital Football

Exeter

It is my boy's 1st birthday on the 23rd, so I am delighted it isn't an away prem team :LOL:

It is a winnable tie at home, which then hopefully leads to an even better pool of potential teams in the 3rd round!

Would have liked a Prem team home or away, but fairly happy with a home draw and a decent chance of making R3, where we'd have another chance of a decent draw. Not getting carried away with Exeter's 7-0 win or decent start to League One. In the scheme of things, they are nothing special and nothing to fear - winnable tie (obviously one we could lose too!)

Third round is national, so Man Utd or Newcastle Utd away would be pretty good for revenue. Agree that Exeter at home is a very winnable game.

Further to Romany`s post:

Tuesday Aug 23rd, 7.45pm KO.
Adults - £10
Seniors - £7
Young Adult - £7
U18 - £5
U14 - FOC with a full paying adult

Well done, Gills. Hope we get a good crowd.

Further to Romany`s post:

Tuesday Aug 23rd, 7.45pm KO.
Adults - £10
Seniors - £7
Young Adult - £7
U18 - £5
U14 - FOC with a full paying adult

Well done, Gills. Hope we get a good crowd.

Hey Lancs , what is the requirement to qualify as a Senior ?
Do you know ?

That's amazingly generous.
Er, could I use it?
I'd be more than happy to let you use it, but I must admit I haven't bought a ticket since the new system came into place. Isn't it sent to your phone these days? As I say, if there is a way, then no problem.

I'd be more than happy to let you use it, but I must admit I haven't bought a ticket since the new system came into place. Isn't it sent to your phone these days? As I say, if there is a way, then no problem.
No probs. Bit tongue in cheek. Already got mine. 😉

Tbh I can only see 70-80 Gills fans bothering to turn up for this one! ;)
Whoa let it go Lark!, I was merely pointing out the lack of interest in this competition compared to the massively more important league games, proven buy the poor attendances up and down the country, and also the brilliance of the Gills loyal away following.
But again, even though we're through to the 2nd round and only one game away from a possible Man U/Liverpool scenario, there's still not a lot of interest, borne out by the club reducing prices by more than 50% to a tenner for the Exeter game.

Whoa let it go Lark!, I was merely pointing out the lack of interest in this competition compared to the massively more important league games, proven buy the poor attendances up and down the country, and also the brilliance of the Gills loyal away following.
But again, even though we're through to the 2nd round and only one game away from a possible Man U/Liverpool scenario, there's still not a lot of interest, borne out by the club reducing prices by more than 50% to a tenner for the Exeter game.
Lol chill out, I thought the smiley would show I was only joking.

Anyone been able to buy tickets for this yet? The article on this match being a tenner has a link to "buy tickets" and when I click on it, there's no option to buy tickets for this match - just league games. This is a bit "Gills"!

Anyone been able to buy tickets for this yet? The article on this match being a tenner has a link to "buy tickets" and when I click on it, there's no option to buy tickets for this match - just league games. This is a bit "Gills"!

Yeah, got my ticket a few days ago, no problems. Comes under cup games.

I have this problem too and can't see the option for cup games as someone else refers to in this thread.