Exeter City (h): Score Predictions & Starting XI

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Jensen

Mitchell - O’Connor - Roughan

Sorensen - Bishop - Erhahon - Mandroiu - Duffy

Hackett - Taylor

House and Hamilton to appear from the bench. 2-0 win.

Good afternoon fellow imps Tomorrows game i would like to see this team
Jensen

Sorensen Oconner Mitchell Roughan

Moylan Bishop Erhahon Hackett

Taylor House

Substitutes G Wright D Eyoma M Mandriou M Duffy A Draper A Makama Score Lincoln city 2 Exeter city 0 UTI

Jensen

Sorensen Mitchell O’Connor Roughan

McGrandles Erhahon Bishop Hackett

House Taylor

Subs Wright, Hamilton, TJ, Duffy, Mandriou, Makama

Think it will be a 1-1 draw.

Took a quick look at the form table and see Exeter above us last 6 so not the easy game some appeared to think but 1-1 to extend draw record

OK, I'll go out there - back to our 3-0 home win collection (which I predicted for the Fleetwood match!), with Taylor and Draper getting off the mark and another for Reeco

UTI

OK, I'll go out there - back to our 3-0 home win collection (which I predicted for the Fleetwood match!), with Taylor and Draper getting off the mark and another for Reeco

UTI

Thought it mentioned that Draper was unlikely to play after an ankle injury against Charlton.

Good afternoon fellow imps Tomorrows game i would like to see this team
Jensen

Moylan Bishop Erhahon Hackett

Taylor House

Substitutes G Wright D Eyoma M Mandriou M Duffy A Draper A Makama Score Lincoln city 2 Exeter city 0 UTI
McGrandles?

Would go with team as suggested by Impish but have Moylan on the bench.

Hope we take the game to Exeter and don’t play too deep. Centre backs need far better distribution to team mates; it’s no good just heading or hoofing the ball to have it returned to our box thirty seconds later.

3-1 City. Onwards and upwards.

Would go with team as suggested by Impish but have Moylan on the bench.

Hope we take the game to Exeter and don’t play too deep. Centre backs need far better distribution to team mates; it’s no good just heading or hoofing the ball to have it returned to our box thirty seconds later.

3-1 City. Onwards and upwards.

Oops, forgot Moylan!

Be a tough game like Charlton. Get one and it may open up but if not then it will be a tight one in my opinion.

Jensen
McGrandles Bishop Erhahon Hackett
Taylor House

2-1 WIN

2 nil Imps.
Going on the news from the presser Jacko definitely out and suspect Draper will be out so go with following. Hopefully Hamilton fit for bench.
Jensen
Mitchell O'connor Roughan
Sorrensen Bishop Mcgrandles Erhahon Hackett
Taylor House

Sorry Imp73 i live in Edinburgh and im sure i saw him in Princess street lol no i totally forgot about him sorry im old yes him in for Moylan

Jensen
Sorrensen Erhahon Hackett
Hamilton Mcgrandles
Taylor House

2-0 win House & Hamilton

Jensen
Sorrensen Bishop Mcgrandles Erhahon Hackett
Taylor House

Resounding 3-1 Imps win