Exclusive. Massively Positive Thanks From Villa Star To Fans | Vital Football

Exclusive. Massively Positive Thanks From Villa Star To Fans

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
A happy player loving his time at Aston Villa. Good grief how times have changed!

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7524521">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Just out of interest has Snodgrass retired from International football?

Just saw the Scotland squad and he's not in it. Cant imagine any other reason why he wouldn't be other than he doesn't want to be?

Sign him up!! Top lad.

And yeah Deano, saw that this morning, I was certain he would be in the squad, especially on his form, but no, Big Eck has left him out as well as Bannan, Fletcher, Martin and others.

I just can't believe they can leave out players like that, they must have a serious new crop of new players coming through!

DeanoVilla - 12/3/2018 14:25

Just out of interest has Snodgrass retired from International football?

Just saw the Scotland squad and he's not in it. Cant imagine any other reason why he wouldn't be other than he doesn't want to be?

no, just read Alex McLeish has snubbed him for some reason.

Well that just proves what we all already knew about the incompetence of McLeish doesn't it?

Good news for us. Get him rested during the international break and no chance of him picking up an injury.

I dare say McLeish is well aware of Snodgrass's qualities. I suspect if it was a squad for competitive fixtures he would be in it. Pretty sure he's simply taking the opportunity to see what some less experienced players can do.

Delighted for Snodgrass to be part of the set up and yes we need to make the deal permanent.

As for McLeish and leaving out our midfield playmaker, sums up the guy's managerial incompetance. Sadly for those of us who follow the fortunes of the Scottish national team, his tenure will mark a dramatic decline in quality and leadership. All that Strachan had started to build will now crumble to dust and the SFA will have only themselves to blame when the fans vent their anger and frustrations. Years in the wilderness beckon once more. How I wish we had a crop of players like the great teams of the late 70s and early 80s - Jordan, McQueen, Dalglish, Gemmill, Hartford, Souness, Strachan, Buchan, wee Jimmy Johnstone et al. Players who played at the top clubs week in week out, not second tier wannabies like Barnsley's McBurnie, or some kid who was on loan at Ayr United last season. The great William McGregor must be squirming in his grave at the very thought of McLeish being given the reigns again. Makes my blood boil.

McLeish said he knows what the senior players can do; he has to to give the younger players a chance to show something. Reckon he's right.