EXAM SEASON | Vital Football

EXAM SEASON

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
is here again... and the annual ' rush to get them out of the way ' by the useless exam board's timetables.

If any of our younger posters are doing GCSE 's , AS or A level exams or our more mature posters have their children doing them you will be stressed out already.
The children left school for exam leave on Friday when a reasonable amount of the exams have been taken already.

Miss DG Junior who is doing AS levels has her first study day today and has already had to complete all coursework and has already taken 3 of the 5 exams before this even started.
They is an exam tomorrow and that leaves just 1 in 2 weeks time
of which study will be available.

I seem to recall taking all of mine in June.

Typical of today's rush to get everything done too early !

Shame they are put under so much pressure , and a bigger shame that for so many after all the hard work and a University course that there are no careers at the end of it

I hated exams as a student and I hate them even more now as parent!! Master S completes his last one for his Masters in Physics on Friday and was at the height of stress on Sunday. It has a knock on effect for everybody in family. I often think exam boards go out of their way to cram as many in to the fewest number of hours/days possible.

It seems that way.
The timetabling is crazy.
All the subjects with huge coursework had exams first.. in day 1 and day 2 of the exam month, 2 weeks before study leave began.

Miss DG is seriously worried she will not do well.