Ex Player watch | Page 14 | Vital Football

Ex Player watch

Grip, between the national papers, local papers, twitter accounts (some "official", some not), facebook sites, forums, and of course, "down the pub", an awful lot of speculation comes out during the course of a football season. I'm not sure if anyone's ever done any analysis as to approximately what % of it turns out to be remotely accurate, but I'd personally hazard a guess at around 10 to 15%.

This may well turn out to be right, ..............though I'm sure some said he was on his way in the summer window. That said, like old Dragnet, with his 1-1 predictions, a stopped clock twice a day, and the habitual gambler with his regular "cert", everything's probably going to come true sometime.

Even dog walkers have been known to get things right sometimes ................ though maybe not too often.
;o)

Hope it is true as he proved again today he is not good enough for this division

Undoubtedly the most successful and possibly best ever tic Antonio Valencia, has had his contract extended for a further year by MUFC.

Rich O'Donnell signs for Rotherham on permanent transfer - Mike Pollitt picked him out for us and then likely had a hand in bringing him there. He must be a gluten for punishment!

Wish they'd of had him in net when we played them a couple of weeks back.

When we get to the home game later in the season - shoot on sight and we'll have a a bag full!

Shaq Coulthirst has moved to Shrewbury on loan after failing to impress at Peterborough, I heard they paid 700k to Spurs for him too!

Thank goodness he turned us down to go there, lightening quick but rubbish.

king_dezeeuw06 - 19/1/2017 10:51

Rich O'Donnell signs for Rotherham on permanent transfer - Mike Pollitt picked him out for us and then likely had a hand in bringing him there. He must be a gluten for punishment!

Watch it .... Moonay will be on your case; 100 lines. Unless O'Donnell has gluten intolerance, then it would be a punishment!! We are all gluttens at some time or other.