Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 247 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Feature on Look North about businesses struggling during the pandemic being helped by the council. Had Brendan Guest on doing coaching sessions.
Not sure how old he is but was a shock to see him as I only recall him as a fresh faced teenager

He's 62.

He left in 1978 and signed for Forest Green in 1981.

It was the summer of 1980 when he left. He was first choice right back from the started of the 1979/80 season (the first after relegation back to Division Four) until the signing of Trevor Thompson, and made his last City appearance as a substitute at Northampton in April 1980.

James Brown ( the one that came on loan from Millwall) and Elliott Parish are on the bench for St Johnston in the Jimmy Jocko Cup Final

Just been looking at Alan Power and his card count for the season.
16 yellows in 32 games. 2/1 for a card tonight, so I reckon you would be £80 in pocket if you'd backed him £5 every week. 50% interest, I hope my stocks ISA matches that this year!

Feature on Look North about businesses struggling during the pandemic being helped by the council. Had Brendan Guest on doing coaching sessions.
Not sure how old he is but was a shock to see him as I only recall him as a fresh faced teenager
Told him this Tonight, he said “bloody hell they must have a good memory “ 😀

88 minutes in... something must be wrong with power, no yellow yet
Yep. My interest rate took a tumble.
Insult to injury, I had a fiver on the Dundee keeper at 5/1, thinking he will get booked for time wasting. He gave a penalty away and didn't get booked!