Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

When I first saw Caprice the first word that came to mind was "Potential".

Was decent going forwards but not so great defensively.

I imagine he does a step-over even when running to catch a bus! Too much of that fancy crap for me and not enough real meaningful substance to his game.

Steve O'Dare - 22/6/2015 20:29

Impalex - 22/6/2015 20:16

Good signing for them.
Not so sure mate. He was a let down here in my view.

Well, perhaps I meant that we could score down their left side (Woking's right side) when we play them = a good signing for them (for us!).

Steve Holmes is a good call for better second time around and Joe Allon was a big signing for us but was hopeless. Steve White was another signing I was excited about but he never lived up to expectations either.

Clan81 - 23/6/2015 10:54

Steve Holmes is a good call for better second time around and Joe Allon was a big signing for us but was hopeless. Steve White was another signing I was excited about but he never lived up to expectations either.

I never thought Steve Foley did either.

Rasenimp - 23/6/2015 11:06

Luke Imp - 23/6/2015 06:08

Mo Fofana to Barrow.

Ha, I wondered what Mo was doing. Haven't Barrow got a bit of cash...

Will be glad to welcome him back to Sincil Bank. Never got tired of chanting Mo, Mo, Mo, Mo, Mo.

Caprice lacked confidence imho the amount of time he got into a position to whip a ball in yet checked back for a simple pass inside was ridiculous

Mo imho isn't even a footballer

Mo probably was a footballer for a bit (destroyer) but he was awful at the end. He never was particularly great on the ball but it became a bit of a joke. Don't know whether that was confidence or what at the end.

(await Brown Imp's input!)

BongoChrist - 23/6/2015 12:15

Caprice lacked confidence imho the amount of time he got into a position to whip a ball in yet checked back for a simple pass inside was ridiculous

Mo imho isn't even a footballer

Like so many of ours in recent times, probably a stand-out pub player!

I'll not miss Caprice deciding to do tonnes of step-overs with no-one around and cutting inside all the time.