Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 146 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

My mate lives in Huddersfield and his neighbour is a season ticket holder at Hudders. Their fans absolutely love Toffolo and think he has made the step up effortlessly and they can see why he was adored here. Their fans are already saying he is fantastic and could easily play in the PL.
Do we know if we have a sell on clause?

Do we know if we have a sell on clause?

Well according to him we have a sell on clause and various bonuses should they stay up this season go up next season etc etc. How their fans know this I have no idea but that's the word on the street but who knows!

I am sure whatever it is Clive and the board extracted as much as they possibly could and I trust them on it. Not many fans can say that about the custodians of their club.

Re Bohan Dixon been at Salford City he is most probably on more money than he was At Sincil Bank I know for a fact that Danny Webber who started of at Man U is on £500 per week at Salford City!!

Apologies if this was put up some time in the past, but got sucked into the vortex of looking at Bohan Dixon's career and came across this which made me smile,

Watching the highlights, Akinde scored running onto a through ball (although the finish not 100% convincing) . Wonder if they’re using him a bit differently to us.

Watching the highlights, Akinde scored running onto a through ball (although the finish not 100% convincing) . Wonder if they’re using him a bit differently to us.

The finish was like one of his penalties! It went in though, and that's all that matters I suppose.