'Evolution of the Perfect Body' | Vital Football

'Evolution of the Perfect Body'

CDX_EIRE

Vital Football Legend
I really do hate this silly stuff...

Its other women who put this stuff in their heads not men IMO... We all like different stuff as well I dont know why they wont accept it... Kim Kardashian doesnt do a whole lot for me but she is put out there as perfect... I dont get it...

http://www.image.ie/Beauty/Health-Fitness/The-Evolution-of-the-Perfect-Body/

Attachments

• BodyImage_2010_v2.gif
    BodyImage_2010_v2.gif
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
Yup, not for me I have to say...!

Oh and warning chaps, no images of the ladies in this thread, there is the members forum for such stuff.

Women am more beautiful natural, can't stand all this plastic six pack look for women, give me two love handles to hold and om away baby!

Only posted it cause a friend of mine was commenting on it, usual old stuff 'wish I this or that' and 'even if I go gym I'll never have that' madness good looking girl...

Cant tell some of them though they think you're just saying it to be nice... Strange... They only believe you when they go and do themselves up...

Oh I don't know Bob, talking and thinking about women's bodies is quite........................................fun. Sorry, I was a bit lost in thought for a moment there :17:

The trouble is that we all agree Women's bodies, in general, are nice. Where's the fun in that? I can't cause an argument so I'm out!!!!!

:18: :18: :18: :18: :18:

OOOOOOOh yes you can Heath lol

So has nature forced us to try and improve our bodies or is it totally human intervention going against natures plans?

LOL, Clive. Are you trying to get me into trouble?

Whilst it might seem extreme, you only have to look at species such as Birds of Paradise to see what evolution can do to the mating ritual, and what can become attractive. It's nothing new, and really, one of the less significant parts of the evolution of modern man.