Every time you click on Vital Lincoln City, it raises money for Lincoln City Football Club - Get Involved! | Vital Football

Every time you click on Vital Lincoln City, it raises money for Lincoln City Football Club - Get Involved!

I would echo that: if you have been thinking of signing up, why not go right ahead today?

The more the merrier is the key, give us your opinions on everything Lincoln City: from pre-match forecasts and match threads to player ratings and man of the match votes, there is a lot going on.

And you can also offer articles of your own: Dreaming of McAuley has written his tactical piece today, Hulloutpost writes his press conference reviews each week, and a number of others contribute ad hoc articles in response to whatever is going on in Impworld. If you have an idea for a feature, an article or even a series of articles, just send Jules a private message and tell him your idea. This site is by its members, for its members: there is no reason why that should not include you.

Well, I registered on this site in 2010 and since then I have made the staggering total of 7 posts.
I do, however, read the board every single day as a guest. I will now log on to do so but don't expect the number of posts will increase dramatically.

UTMI (wife was a nurse, can't bring myself to put UTI !)

Well, I registered on this site in 2010 and since then I have made the staggering total of 7 posts.
I do, however, read the board every single day as a guest. I will now log on to do so but don't expect the number of posts will increase dramatically.

Welcome back, sort of. Try doing a few player ratings, or man of the matches etc. Every little helps.

...and even if you just want to talk about anything, not just football related, then you can join a thread on Off Topic, or post your own new one!

You don't want to go over there! It's some form of Bedlam. Stick to the football. 😁

So we all now know which department your other half works in then.