Everton v NUFC Match Thread 30/9/2103 | Page 8 | Vital Football

Everton v NUFC Match Thread 30/9/2103

Yeah as soon as we looked like getting back into it, the whole thing left a bitter taste.. exactly the post match bullshit Pardew needed.

We were fantastic and making the right subs etc.. truth is Everton were coasting it and never upped the ante at all in the second half, if it wasn't for that screamer we'd probably not have scored at all, the service to the forwards was so poor.

Any normal club would see through the bullshit and hold the manager to account for that shambles.

Frustrated...

We were shit, end of. Everton didn't even leave 1st gear in the 2nd half, if they had of we'd of lost 5-6 nil.

What never ceases to amaze me is the amount of international players we have in the side who continuosley make mistakes you would expect at a much lower level.

Pardew will claiming that if Cabaye had played the full game we'd have won. I'm going to need a new TV in the morning if I watch that fucker getting interviewed.

A lot of people blaming players. Excuse my memory because it isn't the greatest, but I can't remember players getting as much blame when Souness was here, and he had a fair share of rank players as well as being a shit manager. Pardew turning Internationals into Championship players is a fucking sin and people blame the players for having no heart. Whose job is it to motivate them?

as a well paid prem player,i'd certainley need no motivation.I'd work my feckin socks off regardless of any team building speak.

BLACKBOB - 30/9/2013 22:34

as a well paid prem player,i'd certainley need no motivation.I'd work my feckin socks off regardless of any team building speak.

Even if you had to work with pardew every day and listen to his constant bull shit?
It would grind you down eventually.

Hardly Cisse's fault. He only played for 20 minutes.

The fault lies with Ashley, everything else falls into place if we get rid of him.

Oh, and the "fans" who wear WANKA shirts. It's every bit as much their fault as Ashley's.

Don't subs usually make some sort of impact? Like Remy did on his debut.

No matter... I hope you're putting those pennies aside. As it stands you currently owe me £40... Played 6 scored 0. I'm gonna be as smug as Michael Owen in that video ;)

And I totally agree that anybody who sets foot in St James' to give Ashley cash deserves to be put in front of a firing squad. Shameless bellends.