Everton v Fulham | Vital Football

Everton v Fulham

No, I think that would be injuries. Especially to Jack, Flecky and Sander. Then there is the Prince and his two loans to help?

Nothing to do with wasting 43 million on a keeper who at best is still learning his trade and a striker not up to the 23 million price tag. Just think we could have brought in for 43 million to help out defensively and maybe score a couple.

Injuries happen, you have to build a squad to deal with them, the owners will not piss more money away now and I can't blame them, we are down and have been for some time, save it for next season.

Nothing to do with wasting 43 million on a keeper who at best is still learning his trade and a striker not up to the 23 million price tag. Just think we could have brought in for 43 million to help out defensively and maybe score a couple.

Injuries happen, you have to build a squad to deal with them, the owners will not piss more money away now and I can't blame them, we are down and have been for some time, save it for next season.
Neither of us know for certain if our full team with Rammy would be mid-table but I believe they would.