Everton to be hit with 12-point deduction??? | Vital Football

Everton to be hit with 12-point deduction???

springy-park

Vital 1st Team Regular
Will end up being 6 I bet, obviously suspended because 'big club'.

Also Everton wise it was a shame to hear about Kenwright. I don't pretend to know the ins and outs of Everton's situation over the past few years but he's always struck me with as a bloke with the clubs interest at heart and the way some of their fans have hounded and abused him is nothing short of shameful

Creative accounting and a legal team that would probably be stronger than many countries have would help. In a straight legal battle for once the PL are outgunned.

No doubts the likes of Newcastle will be looking at City's legal dept & following suit...likewise Man U if they eventually get the multi billion buyout that's been around.

No doubts the likes of Newcastle will be looking at City's legal dept & following suit...likewise Man U if they eventually get the multi billion buyout that's been around.

All of which will make them immune from any legal charge and the European Super League will come into existence.

As far as the charges against City go, no one should be holding their breath as it will take years to get through the legal minefields that their lawyers will put in place and the can gets kicked so far down the road it will probably disappear.

Everyone coming out now moaning how Everton should not have a 12 point deduction, and what about Man City. Latics and Reading not getting or got this support. The fans don't deserve this says Peter Read
We didn't deserve all our problems and points deductions, but our fans don't matter. Bring it on and let's see some continuity in the Premier League as the rest of the league's

Everyone coming out now moaning how Everton should not have a 12 point deduction, and what about Man City. Latics and Reading not getting or got this support. The fans don't deserve this says Peter Read
We didn't deserve all our problems and points deductions, but our fans don't matter. Bring it on and let's see some continuity in the Premier League as the rest of the league's

As I've said in other posts / threads Tf107 the Footballing hierarchy don't give a single iota of those in the lower leagues & I'll be surprised if the 12 point deduction for Everton go ahead as it's a shakey threat to the stability of the Premier league house of cards in that if Everton go down surely bigger clubs would follow & that in turn would be detrimental to the big money that flows towards the PL etc.....now if u want to talk about smaller clubs...Bury etc, the Footballing authorities wouldn't bat an eyelid if / when they go bust.