EVERTON FRIENDLY | Vital Football

EVERTON FRIENDLY

ZAKKY

Vital Football Hero
According to reports Everton will be bringing 8,600 fans next Wednesday 5,000 IN East and 3,600 in North a good little earner for us

Hope thay go home disappointed ??
Well there's over that number of fans that live in the Wigan area.
It's us who should feel disappointed because we haven't even made any improvements on last season's squad yet weeks into bonding and gelling time. Really quite farcial what is going on.

Well there's over that number of fans that live in the Wigan area.
It's us who should feel disappointed because we haven't even made any improvements on last season's squad yet weeks into bonding and gelling time. Really quite farcial what is going on.
We will be fine mate calm down deep breaths??

This is a prime time for wailing though.
I can’t join in not knowing the budget, the wage constraints, the ins and outs of dealing with another club and agent/player demands. All these who know it all have a distinct disadvantage over me, it seems to be making them miserable.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Every time I’ve been to a pre-season friendly, I’ve gone home wondering why I bothered. It’s all about getting fit and the result is totally irrelevant.
I’m going Wednesday, and I’m miffed about it being £15 but I can’t go on Saturday so didn’t get the deal. Not that I would have wanted to go Saturday after having realised on Wednesday it was a waste of my time lol
But I also knew Everton fans would give us loads of money, and no doubt Burnley won’t be short on numbers in the away end either.
I’ll wear the £15 for the greater good.

Every time I’ve been to a pre-season friendly, I’ve gone home wondering why I bothered. It’s all about getting fit and the result is totally irrelevant.
I’m going Wednesday, and I’m miffed about it being £15 but I can’t go on Saturday so didn’t get the deal. Not that I would have wanted to go Saturday after having realised on Wednesday it was a waste of my time lol
But I also knew Everton fans would give us loads of money, and no doubt Burnley won’t be short on numbers in the away end either.
I’ll wear the £15 for the greater good.
Is there a deal?? Never knew