Everton FC v Manchester City - Premier League - Wednesday 17th February 2021 KO 20:15GMT -Premier League Match Preview and MDT | Page 2 | Vital Football

Everton FC v Manchester City - Premier League - Wednesday 17th February 2021 KO 20:15GMT -Premier League Match Preview and MDT

I originally wrote this preview last year and have rehashed it rather than do the whole thing again, so if you spot any errors, please put them on a postcard and send them to your waste recycling point. Happy Valentine's day, I hope you all didn't forget and if you did, I hope the dog enjoyed your dinner.

I originally wrote this preview last year and have rehashed it rather than do the whole thing again, so if you spot any errors, please put them on a postcard and send them to your waste recycling point. Happy Valentine's day, I hope you all didn't forget and if you did, I hope the dog enjoyed your dinner.
Lazy! :grinning::LOL: I hate Valentine's, so I'm glad to see the back of it. I survived, so what I did must have been sufficient for my continued existence.

Ederson
Walker, Stones, Dias, Mendy
Cancelo,Fernandinho, Bernardo
Sterling,Torres, Foden

I don't know why I bother, but based on Pep keeping his team fresh I will try take 2
after the postponement. Think Gundog will get a rest and maybe Doyle could get a run from the bench.

CITY XI: Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Dias, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Bernardo, Sterling (c), Foden, Jesus, Mahrez

Subs: Steffen, Zinchenko, Mendy, Stones, Garcia, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Torres, Aguero

John Stones has to wait to secure his 100th appearance for the club.

The selection of The Invisible Man means City opt to start the match with 10 men 🙄