Everton charged with FFP breach | Vital Football

Everton charged with FFP breach

They're in danger of relegation, so, as 'big' club, any points deduction will be applied next season.

Not so sure. Other clubs owners are big enough to take league to court so things will have to be done by the book. Some lessons learnt from Derby. The league has concluded a 10 month investigation so they must have a lot of info. By taking it to an independent review they stop the Derby tactic of appealing and stalling. Am unsure how soon the independent panel meet and how quickly they can come to a conclusion but if found guilty before end of season the penalty will be applied this season providing Everton arn’t all ready down. It is really dependent on how quickly the panel can meet and how long they take to make a balanced conclusion. Got no idea as to timetable.

Not so sure. Other clubs owners are big enough to take league to court so things will have to be done by the book. Some lessons learnt from Derby. The league has concluded a 10 month investigation so they must have a lot of info. By taking it to an independent review they stop the Derby tactic of appealing and stalling. Am unsure how soon the independent panel meet and how quickly they can come to a conclusion but if found guilty before end of season the penalty will be applied this season providing Everton arn’t all ready down. It is really dependent on how quickly the panel can meet and how long they take to make a balanced conclusion. Got no idea as to timetable.

They will get away with it.

Everton spend £700m to be in a relegation fight. Forest receive scathing comments for spending £150m in an attempt to stave off a relegation fight. Everton cheat and still loose. They are being investigated because of complaints re ffp from Burnley and Leeds. Burnley at the time managed by SD.

Consensus seems to be it has no chance of succeeding as the breaches are around the COVID empty stadium's period

I think you're also forgetting the high level global conspiracy sponsored by the Clintons and the lizard people to keep Everton in the PL, but I suppose this kind of goes hand-in-hand with COVID anyway.

I think you're also forgetting the high level global conspiracy sponsored by the Clintons and the lizard people to keep Everton in the PL, but I suppose this kind of goes hand-in-hand with COVID anyway.
I am more card factory myself chap.

Pope never forgets that. He refers to it, or describes it, at every opportunity.
One good thing about this: just as Burnley and Leeds United referred the Everton issue, and as Polly has said above, there has been an investigation and a potential for people to sue. One person that I have every confidence would commit to legal proceedings, were Forest to be disadvantaged, is Marinakis. There might also be people who might want to check their insurance and that they have sufficient fire retardation equipment in their businesses.

Pope never forgets that. He refers to it, or describes it, at every opportunity.
One good thing about this: just as Burnley and Leeds United referred the Everton issue, and as Polly has said above, there has been an investigation and a potential for people to sue. One person that I have every confidence would commit to legal proceedings, were Forest to be disadvantaged, is Marinakis. There might also be people who might want to check their insurance and that they have sufficient fire retardation equipment in their businesses.

I don't think you can say retardation anymore btw.

The Everton ffp issue will not be sorted by the end of the season. The process of picking panel, hearing lawyers from both sides and going away to make decision will take many many months. In the end Everton and the premier league both have an option to appeal. Will be lucky to get a decision before end of next season. Best to forget this until findings reported and penalty announced. It will still have some life before penalty enacted. Derby could be on the telly again by then.