Evans and Raynor at Peterborough. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Evans and Raynor at Peterborough.

Evans still has some way to go to equal the classic when he managed Boston and literally got thrown out of the ground by police away in cod land. Apparently he listened to the rest of the match on the team bus. Absolutely priceless.

Here he is having a dig at Woodyard and Dembele, both his summer signings.

I could hardly watch that. His sweating made me feel ill. He looks like he's a brisk walk away from a heart attack.

"After the match Evans, who has now started the same side in all six matches, declined to praise McCann’s side, instead claiming it was a cup final for them due to the manager’s return"

Same old charmless Steve Evans . . . .

That execrable merchant banker always grinds my gears. The complete antithesis of Danny in his man management and lack of grace.

Bet he stinks too!
Sweats a lot for a fat lad...
Must have fun to be near during the recent heatwave:sick::eek!:
And you’re the one calling him horrible.

I’m not a fan of him as a manager and how he appears in the press but some of this abuse is disgusting. How the hell can you say this sort of stuff about another human? What has he done to you personally to make you say this sort of stuff?

Luckily like Exeter a few fans don’t make the club because quite frankly this is embarrassing for you and as a reflection on the club.

And you’re the one calling him horrible.

I’m not a fan of him as a manager and how he appears in the press but some of this abuse is disgusting. How the hell can you say this sort of stuff about another human? What has he done to you personally to make you say this sort of stuff?

Luckily like Exeter a few fans don’t make the club because quite frankly this is embarrassing for you and as a reflection on the club.

Wind your neck in chap.

Okay let's judge him by his actions instead. Evans is a scheming, moaning, badmouthing, disloyal, lying criminal fraudster.

George Orwell once said the face a man has at 50 is the face he deserves.
Yes and people know it. I don’t understand the need to repeat it or sink to his level with the bad mouthing with some of the things said on here.

Imps2018 your defence of Evans as another human being is commendable. However this particular human being has in my opinion consistently shown himself to be an aggressive, self publicizing, obnoxious, foul mouthed bully to numerous people, players, opponents and clubs including our own. That's before we get onto the fact that he is a convicted dishonest criminal within the game of football and is not a fit and proper person to be involved in the industry. I would say that he courts all the negative comments he receives - even the personal ones.

Imps2018 your defence of Evans as another human being is commendable. However this particular human being has in my opinion consistently shown himself to be an aggressive, self publicizing, obnoxious, foul mouthed bully to numerous people, players, opponents and clubs including our own. That's before we get onto the fact that he is a convicted dishonest criminal within the game of football and is not a fit and proper person to be involved in the industry. I would say that he courts all the negative comments he receives - even the personal ones.
I don’t see why we should sink to his level