European games | Page 2 | Vital Football

European games

Kim Jong Un - 3/6/2013 15:33

Unfortunately not Plats, the other football I have seen here (pretty much only Bundesliga) are just as bad. Cheats everywhere. YOu might have forgotten, Germany is continental Europe, and the cheat-like-fuck disease is accepted here, and the quality of football (excepting Bayern and Dortmund) is pretty woeful. Think Newcastle under Souness or Pardew woeful.
He would be better off where at least the football is good, if he is going to see continental cheating.
Nice try. Fail.

The only players cheating in the Champs League final were Ribery and Robben. The Germans were very fair.

I watch the Bundesliga on the TV over here and the games look excellent, good atmosphere in the stadiums too.

I also thought Spain would be a good atmosphere at Real Madrid, but it was shite.

PSG beats anywhere I've been for atmosphere though. Get yourself to PSG for an easy option.

Fair enough. If you didn't think Mueller dived in the box (nothing given) or the Bayern players sitting on the ground feigning injury every 30 seconds when Stuttgart pulled a 2nd goal back, then that's fair play.
Actually, that's what Bayern do a LOT of, sitting on the floor when there is 10 minutes left and they only have a one goal lead.
Thing is, I see it week in, week out. They are cheats.
Might be a mighty fine outfit, but I won't pay to go and watch it.

No. I watch whoever Newcastle are playing. That's it.
And even then, I have to wince at the play-acting sometimes.
Even with ourselves when Damien Puff was playing.

Went to Dortmund v Augsburg a few weeks ago, amazing stadium, quality decent priced beer and food, German football's got it sussed.

Went to Dortmund v Augsburg a few weeks ago, amazing stadium, quality decent priced beer and food, German football's got it sussed.

Most places in Germany have top notch beer, and, depending on tastes, very good food. But that's not what I would go to a football match for. That would be for football.
Apart from the big two, in my opinion, its largely awful.
And of the big two, Bayern are a cheatnig ManYoo, so it rules me out of watching them.
Klopp, I have time for, so would perhaps watch them if I lived in Dortmund, but I don't.
My point being, if you wanna go overseas to see some good football, in a good, safe atmosphere, it would be Spain well ahead of Germany.
But the choice is yours, of course.

been to Schalke04 at the old stadium used to go with a few German fans when I was working in Germany 1996/97 . most of the games were in the UEFA cup .