Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 214 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Hopefully just bruising. You’d think the worst it could be is a fracture to his patella (kneecap). Hard to imagine that sort of impact would do that type of damage tho.

With a fracture I wouldn't have thought he'd have been moving the way he was, but I could be wrong. Unless Ollie is psychotic I wouldn't have thought he'd have been that calm if it was a fracture either lol

I'd guess bruising, and with him getting the goal, as a precaution the subbing then made sense.

Diaby looks a bottle job to me. He's playing better than he usually foes but he's bottling challenges when he should get to the ball first and done of his decision making is poor.

Diaby looks a bottle job to me. He's playing better than he usually foes but he's bottling challenges when he should get to the ball first and done of his decision making is poor.
he has had a poor season after a decent start. as bad as baileys first season if not worse

All Unai's team talk should be now is "be demanding... and don't fucking concede in the first 5 mins of the second half you slaaaags"