Europa Conference League 2023/4 | Page 188 | Vital Football

Europa Conference League 2023/4

Was looking forward to the game all day, finished work early. Told the missus yesterday that she'd need to solo parent cos the villa game was on. She told me this evening to go over to the Milton across the road to watch the game, get a pint, relax and enjoy it. Practically ran over...ordered the pint, sat down, looked at the screen, roma vs Brighton. Ffs

Making Ajax look like prime Barcelona. Either we’re not interested and saving ourselves for Sunday, or Emery needs to change something fairly soon.

Anyway, im still looking on the bright side, its the conference league and olsen isnt in goal. Thats as good as an away goal

Was looking forward to the game all day, finished work early. Told the missus yesterday that she'd need to solo parent cos the villa game was on. She told me this evening to go over to the Milton across the road to watch the game, get a pint, relax and enjoy it. Practically ran over...ordered the pint, sat down, looked at the screen, roma vs Brighton. Ffs
Update....tried getting a link on my phone, but it's getting flooded with ads of local women wanting to meet up....they don't look like they're from around here and they'd need to put clothes on if they're looking to watch the match with me....

Further update, they've switched channels to the Liverpool game cos there's 3 pool fans in that out number me....

Update....tried getting a link on my phone, but it's getting flooded with ads of local women wanting to meet up....they don't look like they're from around here and they'd need to put clothes on if they're looking to watch the match with me....

Further update, they've switched channels to the Liverpool game cos there's 3 pool fans in that out number me....
Id get out of that pub asap before you are asked to testify at some inquiry because the 3 liverpool fans were victimised by the bar staff