Estate Agents | Vital Football

Estate Agents

Fulford

Vital Football Legend
Why are they such complete vaginas.

Wanted to put my house on the market and had heard good things about purplebricks. Contacted them to come and value my house and made an appointment. Guy turns up late then walks around my property trying to pick faults. Then he spends the next hour trying to justify a low price by showing me ads of some local houses for sale that are nothing like my property either in size, specification or condition. Goes away and says he will send me my valuation report. Report is emailed to me agreeing with my assessment as to what I thought my house was worth.
Anyway I decide to give them a go. Rude bloke comes back with his camera, takes pics and writes notes. Two days later sends me a draft ad for approval complete with photo's. The ad is awful mentioning none of the selling points like the fairly new expensive kitchen etc, the specs are totally wrong and the pics are no better. So my wife gives him a call to let him know that we are not happy with the ad. Imagine her surprise when he blames us for the issues saying our house is too dark for decent pics yet she took some on her iphone at the time which are fine.
So I contact him and tell him where to stick his purplebricks. I then get contacted by one of their Directors who promises to get another one of their agents to contact me and to use him from now onwards.

He calls me tonight and guess what...........he's even more rude and obnoxious than the first one.

Are they all the same?

Yes they are .

Basically back street car salesman who are snakey fcukers .
They will stab you in the back without a thought . We had an awful experience and lost about 3 grand because of estate agents the last time we moved

I use a local independent who has been established in Tamworth for years. I also use a local solicitor to do the legal stuff. Have moved 4 times in the last 20 years and never a problem.

There seems to be a glut of 'new' estate agents on the block. Where exactly have they managed to get their experience from.

What I would suggest Fulford is try a more established 'traditional' estate agents.

We had a valuation through purple bricks recently when selling our house. Basically got told that it wasn’t worth what we thought it was and we should go low to get interest. Seemed all they wanted to do was just get another stat for selling a house by under valuing it to move on to the next. I wasn’t particularly happy paying them up front either as once they have your money there’s zero motivation for them to actually do anything to sell your house.

We went with a local firm who were more expensive as they charge a % rather than a fixed price like purple bricks but got what we originally wanted but were told it wasn’t worth.

There seems to be a glut of 'new' estate agents on the block. Where exactly have they managed to get their experience from.

What I would suggest Fulford is try a more established 'traditional' estate agents.

I would mate but round here they are just full of inexperienced staff.

Had a guy from Yopa round today. No sale no fee and says it's worth around £30k more than the purple bricks valuation.