ESPECIALLY FOR DG | Vital Football

ESPECIALLY FOR DG

northern yellow

Vital Football Hero
I have ordered especially for you a 6ft long clapper. The extra length will enable you to generate maximum noise levels throughout the match thus letting the team know that you are right behind them from start to finish.

Your 6ft clapper will be delivered to your seat on Saturday by 2pm. Your invoice has been emailed to you.

Visit our website for more products at happy-clappers.co.uk.

I have just read that HappyClappers.co.uk are developing a clapping NC garden gnome . If any fan has one of these that are not happy clapper gnomes then they can be sent to HappyClappers.co.uk for conversion . A clockwork happy clapper will be inserted into the gnome so the owner can actually happy clap along at the same time thus creating twice the noise at CR than you could do on your own

My gnome has been put back into an upright position in garden this morning. I can associate its former horizontal position with the team demise over the past few weeks.
I have ordered a gnome clapper from happy-clappers.co.uk and also a full home kit as the pant has faded badly since christmas.

I rang club trying to get a ticket for saturday for the gnome but paul mcveigh has taken the last small seat !

Just ordered DG a T shirt with print 'I Clapped Happy at Carrow Road Today'. DG I actually want one of those clappers now you know. Can I have yours?

I think that they should give kacky clappers to reveryone on our team to help Howson identify our players when he's on the ball.

I found an electronic clapper on eBay. When you pull the string, it plays :125: :125: "there's only one Chris Hughton, only one Chris Hughton" :156: :156: over and over again...

...and over and over again.

I got you one DG. It's in the post COD.

:funny:
That sounds amazing Rex, I'm sure DG would love one of those!

Oooooh I wish I was going now just to see DG with his clapper. Can someone take a picture :lol:

Good job I am in all day tomorrow.
I wondered why my posty was driving around in a northgate rental van today. Looks like he is anticipating a load of parcels tomorrow.

Just about to put on an Eric CLAPton album... E C was here.
( electronic clappers )

I think my car must be in favour of this plastic type of support as
when I picked it up from the garage last time they told me that it was
' clapped out '

just found some clappers in the cupboard when looking for Mrs DG 's tea lights. England clappers from when I went to wembley to see the
kazakhstan game and some norwich ones... must have been from a previous season.. anybody recall them being used during the promotion seasons ?