Erik Pieters | Page 3 | Vital Football

Erik Pieters

I would take ferguson anyday over jonas and obertan but they aren't premiership players either. And I'm 99% sure bigirimana won't make a premiership player. Seen nothing to suggest he will. That goal against Wigan has put his reputation higher than it should be i reckon. And yeah I'd like to discount shola!

I'll be very surprised if Bigi and Ferguson make it but as has been said time will tell.

I think Bigirimana has potential but he has absolutely no chance of fulfilling it here

Rabit, you've just listed our 'squad'. So are you saying you'd be happy with the one you posted?

We need 8 players signed and of good quality immediately. Maybe take 3 off that figure and hoy in the 'British' youngsters to fill the quota, whatever it may be.

Officemonkey - 3/7/2013 19:11

Rabit, you've just listed our 'squad'. So are you saying you'd be happy with the one you posted?

We need 8 players signed and of good quality immediately. Maybe take 3 off that figure and hoy in the 'British' youngsters to fill the quota, whatever it may be.

oh god no, but signing 8 players in 1 go is a massive gamble.

we need to get rid of at least 5 more out of those 27, and i'd be happy to see 3 in for this window. 3 to go into the first team that is, improving the "squad" is just going to lead to a widening of the gap between our first 11 and bench.

Agreed signing 8 players in one go is a massive gamble... but that said signing ANY player is a gamble from our point of view. I wouldn't let JFK recruit for a local under 10s side let alone a premiership football club