England v Australia: Score Predictions & Match Thread | Vital Football

England v Australia: Score Predictions & Match Thread

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
England host Australia at Wembley Stadium tonight in a friendly, live on Channel 4 at 19:45.

Game cancelled. Met Police unable to deal protest marches by both factions of the current Israel situation and Vince turns up with his just stop oil mates gluing themselves and dangling from the arch

England host Australia at Wembley Stadium tonight in a friendly, live on Channel 4 at 19:45.

Be nice to smash them after their disasters in the rugby and against South Africa yesterday in the cricket!

Probably be a one niller or something though...

Jordan Henderson! Southgate has even further lost the plot. How come James Ward Price can’t even get in that squad for a friendly and we get selections like Jordan bleeding Henderson plying his trade in the Saudi Non League. Surely a chance to try out someone else. I just can’t be arsed to watch International friendlies anymore, I think I’d sooner watch a women’s beach volleyball match.

Jordan Henderson! Southgate has even further lost the plot. How come James Ward Price can’t even get in that squad for a friendly and we get selections like Jordan bleeding Henderson plying his trade in the Saudi Non League. Surely a chance to try out someone else. I just can’t be arsed to watch International friendlies anymore, I think I’d sooner watch a women’s beach volleyball match.
You're missing a classic

I think its the same Tomori that scored an OG for us against Brighton in the FA cup run. He did nearly score another tonight only for Johnson to make a decent save.

Another totally boring England performance is it just me or is Grealish the most over rated player in football 9 times out of 10 when he receives the ball he passes backwards.

Sounds like I didn't miss much. Flabergasted at the selection of Henderson. Absolutely no point on any level whatsoever.