England under 20s in World Cup Final | Page 2 | Vital Football

England under 20s in World Cup Final

Old Red Fart - 9/6/2017 00:51

Ingy - 8/6/2017 19:12

Just saw that Australia v Saudi Arabia footage for the minute silence. What a disgrace! Totally out of order. Total lack of respect.

Ingy, that sort of thing doesn't exist in Saudi Arabia and these fellows don't appear to want to learn. Bet that doesn't surprise you.

Apart from Rogic was there any other player you'd like to see in Forest colours.

Second half of this article: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/08/saudi-arabia-footballers-ignore-minutes-silence-for-london-attack-victims Plenty of examples of Saudi minutes' silence.

factchecker - 9/6/2017 07:43

Just saw that Australia v Saudi Arabia footage for the minute silence. What a disgrace! Totally out of order. Total lack of respect.

Ingy, that sort of thing doesn't exist in Saudi Arabia and these fellows don't appear to want to learn. Bet that doesn't surprise you.

Apart from Rogic was there any other player you'd like to see in Forest colours.

Second half of this article: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/08/saudi-arabia-footballers-ignore-minutes-silence-for-london-attack-victims Plenty of examples of Saudi minutes' silence.

Yes I've found that out since I posted. They seem to be an highly selective bunch all round, no wonder they aren't every bodies cup of tea.
Apart from that what did any of you think of the game itself, how does that compare with the Championship? Although maybe Ingy was the only spectator apart from me and I thought the first half was poor and the second not too bad. Perhaps I'm a bit biased.

I saw a couple of games in the knockout stages and I thought about a quarter or so of the players on display looked like they could make an impact in the Championship.

ZedRed - 9/6/2017 09:17

I saw a couple of games in the knockout stages and I thought about a quarter or so of the players on display looked like they could make an impact in the Championship.

That's a bit better than I thought. Our current side is having a bit of difficulty at the moment, not the best team we've ever had. And another problem is that some of our players are overseas and consequently don't get enough time together.
At the moment we're short of really good players and it shows.

Old Red Fart - 9/6/2017 10:34

That's a bit better than I thought. Our current side is having a bit of difficulty at the moment, not the best team we've ever had. And another problem is that some of our players are overseas and consequently don't get enough time together.

Are you talking about the Australia national team?

I was talking about the U20 World Cup.

ZedRed - 9/6/2017 09:53

Old Red Fart - 9/6/2017 10:34

Are you talking about the Australia national team?

I was talking about the U20 World Cup.

HELP. :54:

Didn't watch the game just saw that footage mate.Have watched Rogic at Celtic and seen highlights of Juric who looks like a decent player.Who would you recommend as being worth a look at?

Ingy - 9/6/2017 17:49

Didn't watch the game just saw that footage mate.Have watched Rogic at Celtic and seen highlights of Juric who looks like a decent player.Who would you recommend as being worth a look at?

Juric had a good game and is probably worth a look. Other than that we're going through a quiet period for quality players and I'd leave it at that. If we were any good we'd be top of that lot not lying a distant third. Juric and Rogic were brought into mid field to produce goals as we've been short of goal scorers.
Got a familiar ring to it?

:14:

I didn't mention the keeper as he is a top player for Valencia and is on the verge of moving to Brighton for a good many millions. Right out of our league. Worse luck.

I watched the Twitter feed while watching the seniors play the sweaty socks.

A bit of a nail biter having missed a pen then conceding late on.

Great news.

Brilliant exposure for Joe.

So was this England U20s B Team? Because England U20s are playing in a World Cup Qualifier tomorrow morning? Im lost

Bad_Dog - 10/6/2017 19:15

Apollyon - 10/6/2017 18:49

So was this England U20s B Team? Because England U20s are playing in a World Cup Qualifier tomorrow morning? Im lost
u21s play tomorrow.

No u20s tomorrow in the u20 World Cup.

The u21s play in European championship this summer

The toulon tournament was an u20 B team with a few over aged players.

Well done Worrall for being named second best player in tournament and FairPlay award.

Now hope win tomorrow and the future is bright.

It perhaps answered why there has been little coverage. I think tomorrows U20s game is on Eurosport?