England Squad | Vital Football

England Squad

Townsend has been terrific for Newcastle so it's not a surprise. Wilshere though....

Rashford looks but I think he probably won't make the final cut, same with Wilshere.

Also a bit harsh on Albrighton. Been very good for Leicester...probably better than Lallana has for the bin dippers.

Spurfect11 - 16/5/2016 11:34

Also a bit harsh on Albrighton. Been very good for Leicester...probably better than Lallana has for the bin dippers.

Why no Danny Simpson or Wes Morgan either lol.

GK; Hart, Forster, Tom Heaton
Defenders; Walker, Clyne, Rose, Bertrand, Smalling, Cahill, Stones
Midfield; Alli, Barkley, Delph, Dier, Drinkwater, Henderson, Lallana, Milner, Sterling, Townsend, Wilshere
Forwards; Rooney, Kane, Vardy, Sturridge, Rashford

Hart/Forster/Heaton
Walker/Clyne, Smalling/Stones/Cahill/Dier, Rose/Bertrand
Dier/Drinkwater/Henderson/Milner
Lallana/Townsend, Alli/Barkley/Rooney, Sterling/Vardy
Kane/Vardy/Rooney/Sturridge.

That would mean Delph, Rashford and Wilshere to miss out. Wouldn't be surprised if Wilshere makes it instead of Townsend or Drinkwater though.

Really surprising that Delph gets selected ahead of Noble.
Surprised Hodgson had the balls to drop Walcott and put Townsend in there instead.

meee93 - 16/5/2016 12:56

Hart/Forster/Heaton
Walker/Clyne, Smalling/Stones/Cahill/Dier, Rose/Bertrand
Dier/Drinkwater/Henderson/Milner
Lallana/Townsend, Alli/Barkley/Rooney, Sterling/Vardy
Kane/Vardy/Rooney/Sturridge.

That would mean Delph, Rashford and Wilshere to miss out. Wouldn't be surprised if Wilshere makes it instead of Townsend or Drinkwater though.

Really surprising that Delph gets selected ahead of Noble.
Surprised Hodgson had the balls to drop Walcott and put Townsend in there instead.

Hard to disagree. Delph, Rashford And Wheelchair have no business being in the squad.

I'd take Rashford over Rooney any day of the week. Wheelchair doesn't deserve to be there at all and for me it is a real toss-up between whether Henderson or Delph should go. So happy to see no Wal****.

Big Chiv - 16/5/2016 11:54

Might be a bit of a problem with Wes Morgan seeing as he isn't English! Lol

Dave the Yid - 16/5/2016 17:29

Any old excuse !

Big Chiv - 16/5/2016 17:39

Any old excuse !

Harry?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/harry-redknapp-insists-jamaican-international-7685339

:17: :17:

Dave the Yid - 16/5/2016 11:16

Wilshere, Rashford and Townsend?

No Jagielka but Stones is there?

Things just get worse....

Jagielka is shit

Least stones is young

Kinygerbils - 17/5/2016 06:29

Dave the Yid - 16/5/2016 11:16

Wilshere, Rashford and Townsend?

No Jagielka but Stones is there?

Things just get worse....

Jagielka is shit

Least stones is young

Thing was that Jagielka was the only leader of the centre backs in contention. The rest all need their hand held. A pairing of any of them combined scares me, yet any one of them partnering Jagielka doesn't...

Spurfect11 - 16/5/2016 11:22

Townsend has been terrific for Newcastle so it's not a surprise. Wilshere though....

Rashford looks but I think he probably won't make the final cut, same with Wilshere.

Townsend has just been coming back into form, Wilshere at his best is quality and I think alongside Dier might be a dynamic duo - but so much will depend on his fitness and Rashford could literally still be anything - and I'd rather take him than Ox or Walcott.

Hahaha, Jack Wheelchair! And Woy said he left Walcott out becouse he hadn't played enough games this season. I wonder how he justifies picking Wheelchair then?

well ole JD surprised me no end with renaissance at Sunderland but old Woy caused an even bigger surprise by excluding him!

The whole international squad for an international tournament is greatly devalued when choosing the likes of Wilshere, Rashford and Townsend ....

Kinygerbils - 17/5/2016 06:28

Any old excuse !

Harry?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/harry-redknapp-insists-jamaican-international-7685339

Ha ha, like it !

Big Chiv - 17/5/2016 17:52

Kinygerbils - 17/5/2016 06:28

Any old excuse !

Harry?

Ha ha, like it !

I did laugh, but I made almost exactly the same comment talking to a Leicester fan a couple of months ago - who laughed his head off and then told me the error of my ways... :33: :54: