England lose another one! | Vital Football

England lose another one!

The end of a gruelling season with the style of football our premiership plays it's inevitable. I predict that Harry Kane will underwhelm completely at the world cup due to being knackered and rushed back from injury. Oxlade Chamberlain has been a sick note for years though, forever getting injured during his career.

We don't get any luck on the International stage do we!:shake:

The vast majority of England's so-called bad luck is self inflicted. As for the Premiership one of it's principal aims and selling points when it was being sold to us all, was it was a way to improve the national team chances in major tournaments, its done the polar opposite!

I genuinely thought Joe Gomez was a boxer. Like others, no idea there is also a footballer of the same name.

Gomez came on as sub in the match against Germany last November and kept his place against Brazil. He went off injured early on in the game against Holland in March.

Whatever his qualities I think of the two of them Oxlade-Chamberlain will be a bigger miss in the World Cup.

The end of a gruelling season with the style of football our premiership plays it's inevitable. I predict that Harry Kane will underwhelm completely at the world cup due to being knackered and rushed back from injury. Oxlade Chamberlain has been a sick note for years though, forever getting injured during his career.

...and what do you put the semi final appearance by Wales down to in the last Euros? With their collection of journeymen Premier Leaguers and Championship players who had played 46 league games. They would be less knackered because....?

...and what do you put the semi final appearance by Wales down to in the last Euros? With their collection of journeymen Premier Leaguers and Championship players who had played 46 league games. They would be less knackered because....?

Gareth Bale who plays in Spain