End of season DVD | Vital Football

End of season DVD

Gratzimp

Vital Squad Member
A bit early I know, but will there be an end of season DVD? I got the one at the end of 2017, which was without doubt the best DVD I have of the club. Including almost all the goals,;and that unsurpassed cup run. But I think that this one this year could be so much better.
What I would like to see on it is;

1) Introduction from Clive Nates, on the clubs achievements.
2) All the goals possible, including where possible replays of goals and more importantly reaction of fans (MK Dons anyone).
3) Extended highlights of home game after clinching title, including presentation of trophy.
4) Short interviews with players 2 or 3 minutes.
5) Interview with DC, NC and Clive on future for club.

Don't care if it is 4 hours long and £25 i'd buy it in a heartbeat. Any other things to add?

A bit early I know, but will there be an end of season DVD? I got the one at the end of 2017, which was without doubt the best DVD I have of the club. Including almost all the goals,;and that unsurpassed cup run. But I think that this one this year could be so much better.
What I would like to see on it is;

1) Introduction from Clive Nates, on the clubs achievements.
2) All the goals possible, including where possible replays of goals and more importantly reaction of fans (MK Dons anyone).
3) Extended highlights of home game after clinching title, including presentation of trophy.
4) Short interviews with players 2 or 3 minutes.
5) Interview with DC, NC and Clive on future for club.

Don't care if it is 4 hours long and £25 i'd buy it in a heartbeat. Any other things to add?

Free miniature statue of DC CN NC with every purchase :lol:

I think what we all want to know is whether BarcaGrimbo will be bringing out a sequel to last years commemorative DVD of their beating at the Bank?

I think one thing actual footage will be better overall than 2017, although that is some of the charm of the DVD. I have re-watched that several times

Realised recently I haven't even bought the Checkatrade one yet?? - must do that, but without doubt I'd buy and end of season one for this season.

I’d love to have some player interviews, especially with the ones not as active on social media like Rheady, Bozzy, Shackell and Eards. Maybe some behind the scenes stuff from training - I’m sure everything’s filmed (no stone unturned)

I’d love to have some player interviews, especially with the ones not as active on social media like Rheady, Bozzy, Shackell and Eards. Maybe some behind the scenes stuff from training - I’m sure everything’s filmed (no stone unturned)
Sounds good, I think the End of season DVD does have to include what else has happened this season, including the opening of the new training ground and a tour of its facilities.
No matter what it is bound to be one of those MUST have things.