Eleven v Swindon who will start? | Vital Football

Eleven v Swindon who will start?

Who will start on Tuesday night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The way we are set up and play it doesn't really matter who plays. Turner or Morris in goal would be a good idea. Apart from that we might as well pick the other ten out of a hat.

Thank God Ogie will be back in defence, but I still fear how many they could get as a high scoring team.

Millen won't pick my team as I've put Nichols and Lapslie to start in an attacking formation to try and win a game.

Millen won't pick my team as I've put Nichols and Lapslie to start in an attacking formation to try and win a game.

That’s the thing. If we’d started with Saturdays side, particularly 1 up top, away from home at Swindon, to keep it tight, I (and I think most) would have had no problem.

You watch us now play a 4-3-3 at Swindon all gung-ho and get a shellacking.

That’s the thing. If we’d started with Saturdays side, particularly 1 up top, away from home at Swindon, to keep it tight, I (and I think most) would have had no problem.

You watch us now play a 4-3-3 at Swindon all gung-ho and get a shellacking.
I've normally gone first or certainly quickly after posting.I missed Saturday but now really don't have a clue who will start?
Or even who will be managing the team.I have a feeling it will be later in the week. But I thought that last week too

Gone for
Turner
Orji Ogie Masterson Malone
Mahoney Coleman Jefferies J Clarke
Lapslie
Bonne

Last edited:
Isn’t McKenzie injured and I’m thinking Alexander should be back.
Thanks I had not heard any details on him or Alexander to be honest Orji might be a possibility then perhaps I should have included him can't change things.If anyone wants to include Orji use option AN Other 1 and post below for clarification.
I have included Orji for McKenzie.

I honestly have no idea if we should, or will play a back 4 or back 5/3, cram the midfield, wingers or not, 1 or 2 up top. And unfortunately I don't think our interim coach knows either.

4-5-1 (or 4-4-1-1, 4-4-2)

Turner

Alexander Masterson Ogei Malone

Mahoney Coleman Jeffries JW
Nichols

Bonne

I can't see KM starting both Bonne and Nichols so I went with OSK's line up with Lapslie starting instead of Nichols in a 4-4-1-1.

Again, if they go out with the same approach as under NH and now KM, it will make little difference who is selected.

On Saturday, when County got the ball they were free to move deep into our half before being challenged. They were the opposite when we tried to play out so we hoofed and quickly lost posession.

It reminded me of our game plan at Brentford last season. Great and totally understandable away to a Prem team (and we got lucky 🙂) but at home in L2? WTF!!!

Again, if they go out with the same approach as under NH and now KM, it will make little difference who is selected.

On Saturday, when County got the ball they were free to move deep into our half before being challenged. They were the opposite when we tried to play out so we hoofed and quickly lost posession.

It reminded me of our game plan at Brentford last season. Great and totally understandable away to a Prem team (and we got lucky 🙂) but at home in L2? WTF!!!
Chants of ‘we’ve got the ball’ on the rare occasion we did in the first half like Brentford away too

I can't see KM starting both Bonne and Nichols so I went with OSK's line up with Lapslie starting instead of Nichols in a 4-4-1-1.

We were both wrong. No Nichols or Lapslie. J.Clarke starts.

10/11 wasn't a bad guess though.