Electronic Season Tickets!!!@ | Page 7 | Vital Football

Electronic Season Tickets!!!@

...first of all, the new link did NOT work for me either. I do have an i-phone as well, so maybe that is where the problem lies.

...second - when I travel the 65 miles to Sincil Bank next week without the appropriate means to enter the ground for which I have already parted with my money, and if I am then refused entry, I cannot imagine what my reaction would be, but I guess the person on the other side wouldn't like it?

Seriously, and this is for Liam Scully, if multiple fans cannot gain legitimate entry next week, you will have a bit of a problem to deal with. Please try to sort this out before we get to that situation or you may well lose a number of long-standing fans at a time that you really cannot afford to.

I had a chat with our friendly postman on Wednesday. He said absences at Lincoln will mean delays and when the backlog of undelivered post is sorted, parcels will be done first. He seemed unconvinced that my hard-copy ticket will be with me for several days.

I expect that the ticket office can access each and every account and will have a print on the day contingency there for anyone who hasn't received the physical ticket or cannot upload the electronic one. We all have individual member numbers. I just hope that the queues aren't too big

Don't quite understand why a physical card is bought over 2 months ago but delivery of said card is left to virtually the last minute before first home game. Why not ship 'em out within a few days of purchase?

I could worry for England I'm so good at it.
My ticket hasn't arrived yet and I'm not panicking, so absolutely no need for anyone else to, yet.

I think that what we really need is a book with detachable parts, around 23 in number.
That's the way forward I'd suggest
I was just going to suggest I've probably got the odd page left over from seasons gone by, was thinking I might use that

if it helps I’m on IOS 14.7.1 and I opened the wallet before clicking on the link in the email. I’m a bit shocked it worked but it did.
Maybe I'm being a bit slow but yes I can open the wallet but you can't have that literally open on screen and open an e-mail?

I notice I got an error message saying this file cannot be downloaded to safari if I hold my finger on the link. On non-mobile e-mail it downloads a pkpass file. Pondering if I save it to my hard drive and forward to myself if I could then save on phone.....

Maybe I'm being a bit slow but yes I can open the wallet but you can't have that literally open on screen and open an e-mail?

That’s right. I don’t really use the wallet so I just thought I’d open it first in the background. So I opened the wallet then returned to the email and clicked the link. Probably makes no difference but that’s what I did.