Eh ................................. ? | Vital Football

Eh ................................. ?

WILLY COLLINS MEMORIAL: SHEFFIELD COUNCIL BOSSES HAVE ‘REACHED OUT ’ TO THE FAMILY OVER CHANGES WANTED BY OFFICIALS

Sheffield Council bosses say they have ‘reached out’ to Willy Collins’ family over changes officials want at his famous Shiregreen Cemetery monument.

Today Sheffield Council confirmed there had been planning permission in place for a memorial – but said there were elements that differed from what is now in place.

Coun Alison Teal, executive member for sustainable neighbourhoods, wellbeing, parks and leisure at the authority:

"Sheffield City Council approved plans for a memorial, however the plans which were submitted and approved differ from the memorial now in place. This was not fully appreciated until after the structure was fully unveiled.

Read More:
https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/peop...mily-over-changes-wanted-by-officials-3623754

It's taken a while but..............................................you guessed, it's racist!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ncil-RACISM-22-ft-high-200-000-headstone.html

Its five times as high, and twenty times the size the rules permit, but its racist... Sure...

Come on Sheffield Council. One set of rules or not..?

-I should say that I actually dont find it offensive that they want to give the lad a big memorial. Its quite the statement. But in a graveyard where everyone else's memorial is strictly controlled, that is really unfair. Either have a rule, or have no rules other than the size of the plot. Theres some great Victoria architecture in grave yards, such as the one on Cemetery Lane, and wider at places like Pere la Chaise and Highgate. Maybe we should let people buy a 20ft x 12ft plot, and let them go nuts.

Mark Firth, of Firth Brown...

1648227834502.png

Planning Departments of various councils have cost me shed loads of money and needless delays over the years for petty fcuk all reasons yet allowed my competition to get away with 'murder', I can deal with corruption but not one set of rules for some and a different set for others