Egan signs for Brentford | Vital Football

Egan signs for Brentford

3 year deal.
Wish him well as one of our most consistent players when he was fully fit and obviously capable of playing above our level.

Shame, but good luck to him. Being in the league above increases his chances of being called up for RoI so can't blame him - coupled with the extra money, I'm sure he'll do well.

I never really warmed to Egan, oddly. Despite him signing on a two year deal I found it hard to think of him as our player as he always looked destined for greater things. Wish him the best of luck - hopefully we can negotiate a sell on clause into any deal as I think he'll do very well at Brentford. I see they've also signed Sawyers and Bentley today - can't argue with their philosophy of signing the best talent from lower leagues.

Best of luck to John,We have had a deal on the table for nearly two seasons but he was always looking for bigger things.Hopefully we can bring in Oshilaja or El-Abd.

Best of luck to him, honest 100% player and we will miss him. Anyone know if we`ve gone to Tribunal to sort the compensation ?