EFL Youth Alliance Under 18 South East | Vital Football

EFL Youth Alliance Under 18 South East

Arthurly

Vital Squad Member
Gills need a draw against MK Dons this weekend to win the League. Should do so as MK Dons not very good.

12 League 1 and League 2 clubs in the league.

Jack Tucker is Gills skipper

Since they changed the format of the youth league i have been unable to find the fixtures after the first half of the season .While results are not the be all and end all at that level .If Gills do win the title it will be a great achievement by the lads .

Huge congratulations to the U18s, we must be doing something right behind the scenes, would be nice to see a few make the step up to the first team.

Thanks that really is great news let's hope these lads can push on in the next few years .Clearly some have the ability to do so well .It certainly makes life difficult for Lovell with the younger players .There could be something to be discussed about bringing back regular reserve team matches .Possibly having slightly fewer senior players to get the budget for a larger group of youngsters .

It's really annoying. I keep hearing how well the youth team are doing but never see a league table.
There's even a large piece in the Medway Messenger tonight (Thursday) about how the youth team are near to winning the league....but again, no league table. |Does anyone know why?

Gillingham don't even have any youth team information on their website, let alone a table.

And yet the teams we play tend to have reports on games. It seems that we've got a fair few decent players coming through in the last couple of years but the club really downplays it. I wouldn't be surprised to find 3 or 4 in the first team squad at the beginning of next season.