EE | Vital Football

EE

taffontyne

Vital Football Hero
How bloody annoying is this company? I keep getting bothered by them at home and despite repeated requests not to, they keep calling me. Have reported them to TPS and waiting for them to kick in but just wanted to share how fucking annoying they are with you all.

The number calling me is

0141 413 0234

I've never come across anyone like them. Shower of *****.

I have a contract with Orange Taffy who are now owned by EE, contract is up next month and they are constantly harassing me via text ,emails and calls . I am taking a new contract out with someone else due to this , since I informed them the harassment has stopped .

Cheers, that's interesting CM, have googled this and they do seem to be a particular pain in the arse. I get a call a day on average, sometimes one in the evening too.

Funny, as I never hear a dicky-bird from them (network operators).

When a contract is coming to an end, and there is a phone I want, I call them. They normally say 'yes sir, you can upgrade to this phone for just x'.

Always, always, always reply with 'how about you give me the phone for free, as I'm offering to extend the contract with you, or, I can go elsewhere and get it free, all I need is the PAC code from you. In fact, if I cancel the contract anyway, then, start a new one with you keeping my same number, I can get the phone for free. So how about we save us both some time and admin, and let me upgrade for nowt, now'.

Always does the trick.

They must know if they call me, I want something for free, so don't bother.....

I had similar phones calls from the same number a few months back.

Im with orange and have been for 16 years. This summer when I called to get my upgrade they said I could stay with orange or change to ee. I told them that if I still got my loyalty rewards then I didn't mind who my contract was through. EE couldn't match what orange were offering so stayed where I was.

When EE started calling me around september time they suggested I would get the same deal if I switched and they wouldn't believe orange offered me a better deal. I was interested to see if they could match my deal so played along. After 5 mins it was confirmed.... orange and EE claim to be the same when it suits them but people like me would lose lots of money switching. I asked them not to bother me again and they haven't.

Don't believe a thing they say as all people you talk to are trying to hard line sell without telling you the truth.

I have a number of mobile contracts with them for the family.

We did have a bit of a barney when they threatened to put the internet contract up but soon sorted that out.

As for their loyalty offers, if they are going to phone me on the golf course, when I'm driving, in Morrisons, having a curry etc and they refuse to email me so I can check the contracts, then they aren't going to get any decisions.

I think they have given up now.