Easter Monday | Vital Football

Easter Monday

Whitstabletangerine

Vital Reserves Team
When the fixtures came out last year I was very much hoping like most of you guys that the new year 2021 might be kind to us and with the worst of the pandemic behind us we could perhaps enter a period as near normal as possible and with that in mind I seriously thought of the upcoming fixture between our teams might have fans present.
For me it would be probably my last drive up to Lancashire to visit the town and perhaps a farewell match at Bloomfield road, but what with the pandemic and my health issues I will have to settle with IFollow., shame because this match could be make or break for both clubs regarding a possible play off spot, it should be a thriller.
From the beginning of the season I have fancied Pool to gain promotion but rather like Gillingham we have been good one week and then rather poor the next, plus we have had a crop of injured players some from key positions but we have battled on and gave Oxford a run for their money yesterday.
Good luck for the rest of the season except of course for Easter Monday.

When the fixtures came out last year I was very much hoping like most of you guys that the new year 2021 might be kind to us and with the worst of the pandemic behind us we could perhaps enter a period as near normal as possible and with that in mind I seriously thought of the upcoming fixture between our teams might have fans present.
For me it would be probably my last drive up to Lancashire to visit the town and perhaps a farewell match at Bloomfield road, but what with the pandemic and my health issues I will have to settle with IFollow., shame because this match could be make or break for both clubs regarding a possible play off spot, it should be a thriller.
From the beginning of the season I have fancied Pool to gain promotion but rather like Gillingham we have been good one week and then rather poor the next, plus we have had a crop of injured players some from key positions but we have battled on and gave Oxford a run for their money yesterday.
I would like to wish you and your team well .Hopefully when this is finally over you will be well enough to travel to games again.

Will you be joining us on the match thread during the game WT? You’re more than welcome and it would be nice to have an oppo fan with us for a change. Watch out for 58 though, he gets a bit lairy after a beer or two........

Whitstable, be strong as you can be with your current health issues.

I for one would like to state you are and always have been an absolute Gentlemen on here and although we all know a devout tangerine we also know you have a soft spot for GFC.

All the best mate and keep in touch for the remainder of 2020 / 21 but also the forth coming 2021 / 22 season whichever division either of us are in.

GFC in the Championship?
Pool in the Chamber
Both in league one

Whitstable, be strong as you can be with your current health issues.

I for one would like to state you are and always have been an absolute Gentlemen on here and although we all know a devout tangerine we also know you have a soft spot for GFC.

All the best mate and keep in touch for the remainder of 2020 / 21 but also the forth coming 2021 / 22 season whichever division either of us are in.

GFC in the Championship?
Pool in the Chamber
Both in league one

Sorry should be pool in the Championship

If neither Pool nor Gills go up this season then you just know the opening game for 2021/22 will be GFC away at Blackpool - with fans allowed, It'll be reet