Dutch football | Vital Football

Dutch football

Apollyon - 11/8/2017 19:31

Worse than Dadi? Eaden? Plummer? Taylor? Cole?

Cole was just old. To be honest he was the one I thought of while watching Murphy the other day.

A lot is said about Dadi because he was in the league one days. He wasn't a good player obviously, but I sometimes think that he hardly played.

Dumitru and Veldwijk are the two footballers that I have seen that have made me wonder whether they were really footballers at all

Dumitru and Dadi from the last ten or so years, definitely. The V-bot wasn't quite in their class of ineptitude.

Danny Sonner and Gareth Taylor were truly dreadful as indeed was Nicky Eden. Paul Evans took uselessness to new levels and Ishmael Miller was beyond accurate description. There's been some right shite

Todd Kane playing with them too.

I truly don't believe how somebody like Gareth Taylor could become a pro. How did he stand out under age?

Taylor was shite but he did score a few important goals for us. Off the top of my head I can remember equaliser against Walsall and winner away at Leicester

Taylor showed his commitment by playing as a passable centre back under M*gson and was also responsible for the faintly embarrassing "We don't deserve your support" t-shirts. Limited and always a stray elbow away from a red card but I've seen far worse players at Forest.

Now an academy coach at Man City, apparently.

It was Glyn Hodges by a country mile, he used to get boo's and gears of derision just for warming up, can't remember the actual fixture but he was brought on as sub and it was up there for the abuse an ex player gets

Bang out of order really but at the time it seemed to be very funny

München - 11/8/2017 19:58

Dumitru and Dadi from the last ten or so years, definitely. The V-bot wasn't quite in their class of ineptitude.

What positives did you ever see from him

I saw nothing at all

He was tall

After that I can't think of another?

Really nice bloke as well, I lived near him in when I was up Donny way

I still think Dadi was the worst player I have seen pull on the shirt

You're all wrong Gary Holt was fooking shit, not only did he not look like a footballer he didn't even look like he'd even seen the game.

AdebolaCornflakes - 12/8/2017 08:01

Wheres the fooking match fred?

Can someone FACTCHECK this please? I for one am fed up with ACs constant demands for match Freds (pmsl)