Drop zone | Vital Football

Drop zone

billnorfolk

Vital Youth Team
Well we finally made it into the drop zone ,just in time for christmas.Surprised after the feeble first half against Everton we weren't there Saturday night.Could have gone in at half time 4 or 5 nil down ,lucky for us Everton weren't firing on both barrels either.Thanks to Rudd who made some wonderful saves to keep us in it ,pity Jerome couldn't have shown a bit of skill as well to get us the 3 points .At the moment our only hope was Newcastle and Bournemouth dropping more points than us but looking like its not going to happen both recording good wins this weekend .Unless a miracle happens or we are prepared to spend some millions in the new year ,if anyone wants to come hear of course ,then Ipswich derby back on the cards for next season ,unless they go up lol which i really can't see.

A warm round of applause to Norwich City for its small mindedness and its staringly obvious total lack of ambition . You are positioned in the the league where you deserve to be :clap: :clap: :clap:

July and August : Pathetic effort by board to sign players required
to avoid relegation.
September and October : Plastics happy with draws.
November and first half of December :Many fans not realising
how bad it has been since July.

Apparently teams aren't afraid of United....I be we will be.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/carrick-admits-teams-no-longer-afraid-of-manchester-united

I dont think Villa will catch us yet , but I am expecting our relegation place to look more secure by the time the 19th game comes round (half way through the season)

As long as we play 5 at the back and 5 in midfield then we should be able to hold Villa to an exciting 0-0 draw, which most will applaud at full time.