Drinks Before/After Sheffield Wednesday Match? | Vital Football

Drinks Before/After Sheffield Wednesday Match?

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
I'm not sure what @SalfordImp is doing yet, but will anyone be about before and/or after the Sheffield Wednesday match on Saturday?

Stick to the dandelion and burdock ,you know it makes sense especially when you are dieting.
it`s a smooth log drink suited to this hot weather and has health benefits. add the obligatory umbrellas and plastic monkeys to the side of the glass, close your eyes take a sip and you will feel like you have been transported to Mablethorpe!

Stick to the dandelion and burdock ,you know it makes sense especially when you are dieting.
it`s a smooth log drink suited to this hot weather and has health benefits. add the obligatory umbrellas and plastic monkeys to the side of the glass, close your eyes take a sip and you will feel like you have been transported to Mablethorpe!

I was drinking Vodka and Lemonade on Saturday, but also had a few pints of Black Dragon Cider.

alcohol free cider i presume?

How`s your personal trainer performing doe he keep chanting"feel the burn" as you poor another scoop down?

Bought myself buddy(niece would`t buy me a pack of winegums) and there was no way i was trekking up to the Antarctic for a couple of reclining chairs!
.. all that frozen waste ......got them locally,brought them home in a transit.

Are these recliners being rolled out throughout Upper5 ? Long overdue really.

Are these recliners being rolled out throughout Upper5 ? Long overdue really.

Negative logistical issues regarding the size of the chairs i think it looks like a negative and their ability to recline a total negative.
Told Liam the heated seats with integrated Babycham holders would suffice as an interim measure.

Good news about the HT delivery of pre ordered fish and chips delivered directly to our seats is some sort of recompense.......and i`m normally starving at half time so things are looking up in div 1........WELL DONE liam.

u5 coop certainly making major strides forwards in terms of top quality supporter facilities, just need our own lifts and toilets and we have cracked it?
see you August 3.