Dress code for the directors box? | Vital Football

Dress code for the directors box?

G-Of-Lincs

Vital Reserves Team
I cannot find out what this is? Can anyone help?
Is it suit and tie? just a jacket and shirt and tidy jeans? Shoes-trainers?
I’m aware that team colours are not allowed.

Went in the SRP 200 Club v Blackpool, treating the old boy over from Aus. Clive and various other were there. We went in chinos and shirts/polo shirts with shoes or trainers. There were some in tidy jeans/shorts. Only staff had jackets and ties

I was in the Shakespeare last game of the season. A large crown of suits walked in whom I first thought was a blues brothers tribute act. The group were chatting away with people having a pint and I reconsidered my first thought and decided they were a funeral group.
I was sat next to a high ranking member of the sincil bank staff as some of the group began to leave, and my mate jumped up and shook one of the CNN mourners by the hand. I offered mine and B mumbled my condolences at their loss.
After this feller had walked out I asked ‘do you know them? And who has died?’
That’s the chairman he says.
😂😂😂
Moments later the son was at the door and I shook his hand and told him I thought you lot were at a wake.
He was laughing at that.

Go a bit suited up!

Attachments

• fred-astaire-in-top-hat-and-tails-bettmann.jpg
    fred-astaire-in-top-hat-and-tails-bettmann.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 1
Well a big shout out to David for sorting out those tickets for the visiting directors seats last night. Best view in the house. The Guinness tasted like warm tea though and something needs to be done about it.
Was chatting to Anton though mainly about our shared links to SE London. Think Man City will be my next one if I can wrangle it. 🤩