Dream of a Parrott | Page 2 | Vital Football

Dream of a Parrott

My wife has just explained the joke to me !!!
The contents of a kitchen are totally alien to me . I know we have got a kitchen cos I fitted it. What goes on in them is also totally alien to me . I am aware that bags appear from ASDA and the contents disappear for a few days before miraculously reappearing hot and cooked on a plate . Absolutely magical .

By the way ............who is Jon?

My wife has just explained the joke to me !!!
The contents of a kitchen are totally alien to me . I know we have got a kitchen cos I fitted it. What goes on in them is also totally alien to me . I am aware that bags appear from ASDA and the contents disappear for a few days before miraculously reappearing hot and cooked on a plate . Absolutely magical .

By the way ............who is Jon?

Our next manager.

That's too bad. Your updates were great.

I used to live very close to the training ground but have since moved further north mate and I’ve heard it’s a lot harder to gain access to games these days. I still get some interesting updates from scout and agent contacts.... if I hear anything decent I’ll post it.
Hope that helps mate and I’m sad I don’t get to see the youths as much tbf. COYS

I used to live very close to the training ground but have since moved further north mate and I’ve heard it’s a lot harder to gain access to games these days. I still get some interesting updates from scout and agent contacts.... if I hear anything decent I’ll post it.
Hope that helps mate and I’m sad I don’t get to see the youths as much tbf. COYS

That would be great. I know there are others that enjoyed reading your updates. :thumbup:

I have heard from a couple of people the club rate this lad for
Sure so fingers crossed.
Think we finally have a manager who knows how to develop young talents.