DOX WINS. | Vital Football

DOX WINS.

Max.Headroom

Vital Reserves Team
By all moving to the Vital forum ( even though I like it here). We have succeeded in giving DOX exactly what he set out to do.
If he or someone else tries the same trick again, then are we all going to move Forums again?
Perhaps he owns this site, and it was all a plan to populate his website. I suppose we will never know what the idiot was thinking. :5:

Max.Headroom - 16/8/2016 15:29

If he or someone else tries the same trick again, then are we all going to move Forums again?

I think you have got your spelling muddled up, and mixed up "he" with "I".

I think DoX's intention was to rule the roost on the fansonline site. He was quickly exposed and he failed in his attempts. Certainly wouldn't meet many people's definition of a winner would he?

Think you've missed the point. He hasn't got what he wanted at all. He wanted attention, control and power. He has none of those now we have taken our community to another board. Gills fans online may have been ruined but our community is still very much alive and kicking. We've Actually moved to a board which a lot of us prefer so think it's not correct at all to say he won.

I wasn't a regular poster on fansonline but had an account. Occasionally I would read some numpty's post and he would be accused of being this Dox character so I knew this person was pretty much detested by all. When I read back through what had gone on over that board I was gobsmacked! It's really bizarre that someone is sad enough to behave like that.

I now enjoy posting regularly on Vital. Let's hope that fool doesn't appear again.

We're all posting on a better forum. Nothing's changed for the worse, only the better. Let's move on.

Judging by the thread title, I believe SteveT may have hit the nail on the head.

Change the title, or delete it. Dox will be creaming himself somewhere... Move on.

You are right, Baz. The OP smacks of ILuvSJ/DOX as I alluded to (I won't apologise if I am wrongly accusing someone, as it's a stupid post regardless and you've set yourself up for it). I sense that there are all the signs that he is here with numerous usernames - not all his posts are as seemingly DOX-like as this one, but I think he'll come to the fore at some stage, when he's got bored aftera PS3 session one night and has had too much pepsi and chocolate, and he'll let his guard slip properly again as he won't be able to resist some sort of stupid post.

His usual tactic is to try and "get in" with other posters before letting his guard slip, so be warned.

I have to admit it's very odd for Max.Headroom to bring it back up, with such odd thread subject wording, months after it's all died down.

It would be worth asking the admins to periodically remove all multiple user names posted from the same IP address or something (say every 6 months). There's no need for multiple user names at all as far as I can see.

When the GFO admin started removing DOX from GFO I think he confirmed that DOX had between 7-10 user names.

Anybody that thinks 'DOX wins' is deluded, and I agree with ST, is probably DOX himself. Only he could believe he's 'won'. I think it's quite clear that DOX has come across as an absolute loser in the whole situation.

The bulk of posters have moved over to what is actually a slightly better board which is a positive thing. The only inconvenience has been adding the site to my favourites and registering which took all of 5 minutes. As i've said before, our community is still very much alive on here so i'm not sure what would make anybody think DOX has 'won' at.

I suppose we're talking about him again, but that's only because MaxHeadroom/DOX raised the subject in the first place. Nobody had mentioned it in a while as we are over it and enjoying the new board.

For the record the Admin on this site is definitely not DOX. We only moved to this board because I found it unused. It would have taken some amazing foresight to expect that the users would look for another board, and out of a few boards to move to would pick this one.

The admin on here has already agreed that no new user would ever be made admin unless a vote by the users elects that person.

AK, maybe you can check with the admin and get them to check if anyone on here has multiple user names? Does it just need a post in the thread at the top of the board?

Yep. I think the admin gets a notification everytime somebody posts on that thread, which he usually replies to fairly quickly.

Oh WOW!. Paranoid city or what. So now i'm DOX.
Show some intelligence please. The bloke is/was obviously a dick head which is why I am saying he ruined a good forum.
Check my i.p or whatever you want. Words fail me.

:6: :6: :6:

:42: :42: :42:

:10: :10: :10:

:55: :55: :55:

:44: :44: :44:

:3: :3: :3:

:30: :30: :30:

:26: :26: :26:

:29: :29: :29:

:25: :25: :25:

:1: :1: :1:

You may or may not be DOX - but you're not very bright though are you, and you have the nerve to question other's intelligence. Clearly as a self professed intelectual you should understand how the only way for DOX to 'win' is if months after it happens somebodys still posting on a different board with threads entitled 'DOX wins'. He/you must be wanking him self sore at the thought of being centre of attention for a little bit longer and you have given him that by your silly post.

The main point though, that i'll repeat. He's not ruined a good forum. The forum is still alive and kicking, you've found it - we're posting on it now. In fact many people think this place is better than GFO in the first place! It doesn't matter which site we're using, the point is that we're all here spouting crap as usual, so i'm not sure what you think he's 'won' at in the first place. I would say he most definitely 'lost'.

So if I say that Jeremy Corbyn is a lilly livered numptey that has ruined the Labour party, does that mean that i'm Jeremy Corbyn? Fail to see the logic.
Subject closed.

What gives you the right to decide when a subject is closed? Did somebody appoint you board captain or something? :19: :19: :3: