Dowell stays for the full season... | Vital Football

Dowell stays for the full season...

Bad_Dog

Vital 1st Team Regular
https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2018/january/dowell-to-stay-with-the-reds/ confirmed, good news.

Terrible news for the bloke and his son who sit behind me in the TE. They berate Dowell every time the ball goes anywhere near him.

Great news , now lets push on up the table , would be good if he went on to score 15/20 goals for us.

To be fair I didn’t understand why posters assumed that he would be going back. We may have a new manager, but he’s a good player so why would we want to terminate the loan. Everton may well feel, that they have a plethora of young talent, so there is no need to rush him back. Ongoing game time, can only enhance his development. Win win for both sides.

As I posted before Christmas, the real ITK poster on here pmd a few of us that Dowell was staying and Karanka was arriving.

No wonder he doesn't post it in the forum. He did say I could put his name up when Karanka was announced along with a snapshot of his PM but as I said, who gives a shit really mate? Get a grip its so 2011.

Anyway, morning lads. Happy Thursday x

forestfire_59 - 11/1/2018 07:56

To be fair I didn’t understand why posters assumed that he would be going back. We may have a new manager, but he’s a good player so why would we want to terminate the loan. Everton may well feel, that they have a plethora of young talent, so there is no need to rush him back. Ongoing game time, can only enhance his development. Win win for both sides.

Exactly - t hey have quite a few players that are ahead of him in the No.10 role.

The statement by the club and clarification was for a reason.

It wasn’t a “loanee is staying on loan” announcement for the sake of it.

LyttleByLyttle - 12/1/2018 21:20

The statement by the club and clarification was for a reason.

It wasn’t a “loanee is staying on loan” announcement for the sake of it.

I think you will find that its because Roworth and Reacher have accounts on here but do not post. They read here on a regular BASIS you know.

Apollyon - 11/1/2018 08:02

As I posted before Christmas, the real ITK poster on here pmd a few of us that Dowell was staying and Karanka was arriving.

No wonder he doesn't post it in the forum. He did say I could put his name up when Karanka was announced along with a snapshot of his PM but as I said, who gives a shit really mate? Get a grip its so 2011.

Is this that Marquis chap?

Because we saw Yates doing well in League 2 so have pushed him to League 1, therefore the assumption being having proven himself at this level they should have took him back and got him a gig at an EPL club for half a season and look to see if he can cut it for next season of if he needs another season in the EFL.

Ingy - 13/1/2018 08:55

Apollyon - 11/1/2018 08:02

Is this that Marquis chap?

Yup

Attention seeking freak Ingy. Fed up with him and his ITK bollocks

Lovely bloke though

Mark2310 - 13/1/2018 09:03

Because we saw Yates doing well in League 2 so have pushed him to League 1, therefore the assumption being having proven himself at this level they should have took him back and got him a gig at an EPL club for half a season and look to see if he can cut it for next season of if he needs another season in the EFL.

I don’t doubt that was always a possibility, however some of the postings, that I’ve seen, seemed to be stating it as fact. With the amount of money flowing in the PL, would a PL team be as keen to take him on loan ? My perception is that there are fewer loans in the PL, but could be wrong.