Done and dusted | Page 20 | Vital Football

Done and dusted

Mike78 - 14/1/2017 10:31

WatnallRed - 14/1/2017 10:10

da fuq - 14/1/2017 02:03

Just like I said weeks ago

This would not happen because of Fawaz being a fookwit and the incompetent JJM who can not close deals on football clubs

But some of the fantasists wanted to believe in their delusion that this was not a perfect storm of fookwittery

Moores might be a lot of things but he's not an incompetent or a fookwit, he's just not prepared to pay over the odds and will only do a deal if it's right for him.

I wouldn't know if the rumoured £15mn is the right price, but the £50mn that FAH is said to want certainly isn't. What do you suggest he pays? Give FAH what he wants to get rid of him because "it's the right thing to do"? Would make the fans happy but would also be the height of fookwittery for him.

Greedy? Incompetent at running a footy club? Maybe but he isn't a fool. At that price he knows he can sell everyone valuable at the club for more and then either sell for peanuts or put us in administration. Not that he would do that to OUR club!!

Not saying that £15mn is the right price, but as has been said FAH is presiding over a depreciating asset so the longer he retains possession, the more it costs him and the less its worth. True, he'll get some cash in by flogging the most desirable assets but they're in finite supply and will fund operations for a limited period of time.

Similarly, given his reputation is down the toilet what good will it do him if (or when) we're relegated or worse? He must be a laughing stock in Kuwait at present, God knows what that would do.

da fuq - 14/1/2017 11:37

Pope John XXIII - 14/1/2017 11:34

da fuq - 14/1/2017 11:27

Anybody who drops the price at the last minute and expects a favourable outcome with Fawaz
is a fookwit

2 fookwits = fookwittery

He's failed 3x to buy a club

That is incompetence

If the deal comes back on in a few days time, will you still call our new owner a fookwit?

Yes I will

Because he's been trying to outfookwit a fookwit and lost

I could say "whose the bigger fookwit- the fookwit or the fookwit that supported him against his own fans for four years". But I'm feeling kind.

I have huge reservations about these Americans, even before yesterday's shenanigans- but our options are limited.

I'm not surprised by what Fawaz has done or what they have done.

da fuq - 14/1/2017 11:39

Do you really want to say that you lost against FAH and had to come begging back

THE SHAME OF IT

Allegedly, he bought the Padres for 80 million and sold them for £800 million. So he must be sitting on a Montanier of cash, and doesn't have to do a damn thing.

He just needs to sit back and watch Forest and Fawaz go into administration, and buy Forest for £1. So why exactly do you think he'll coming begging.

The notion that Fawaz was constantly ducking and diving, and moving the goalposts is far more plausible than Moores playing games with Fawaz.

Alan Nixon ?@reluctantnicko 22s22 seconds ago

Forest. Fawaz looking for a chief exec AND calling round for players to sign. ??

Hucknall Red - 14/1/2017 13:15

LyttleByLyttle - 14/1/2017 13:01

Pope John XXIII - 14/1/2017 10:18

LyttleByLyttle - 14/1/2017 10:01

Agreed.

It feels like the final scene in Rogue One being chased down that corridor by Darth Vader right now.

Brilliant image and analogy

:14:

I aint seen the film yet!!!!!!! :21:

It's well worth it, for the Giacinno (sp?) score alone it is brilliant and my reference above won't impact your viewing.

LetchworthRed - 14/1/2017 13:34

Forest. Fawaz looking for a chief exec AND calling round for players to sign. ??

Jesus you couldn't make it up, does he even know that a professional club has someone experienced to do that for him. He's at it again, bargain basement Fifa football manager here we come!

Mike78 - 14/1/2017 14:15

LetchworthRed - 14/1/2017 13:34

Jesus you couldn't make it up, does he even know that a professional club has someone experienced to do that for him. He's at it again, bargain basement Fifa football manager here we come!

I'd feel a tad more comfortable about stuff if a "football person" was orchestrating these signings. #dontbelieveawordfawazsaysnowadays