Domestic trophies. | Vital Football

Domestic trophies.

Surreymag

Vital Reserves Team
I am 64 and still await to see us win a major trophy. We have won the Championship or L2 pre Premiership a few times. As for major domestic honours I wonder if it will ever happen like a lot of supporters. Plenty of fans support their local teams who have little chance of achieving major trophy success. I am happy that we are competing with the so called top 6 and maybe just maybe you never know a trophy may come our way.

I'm 33 my dad is 69, i want us to both be alive when we do win something as you never know how long anyone has left, that's the main thing for me.

He was 2 when we won the last FA Cup and obviously has no recollection of it but i say at least it's been in your lifetime :ROFLMAO:, and has memories of the fairs cup.

It is a joke how long it's gone on and for now, the bloody wait continues.

I am 64 and still await to see us win a major trophy. We have won the Championship or L2 pre Premiership a few times. As for major domestic honours I wonder if it will ever happen like a lot of supporters. Plenty of fans support their local teams who have little chance of achieving major trophy success. I am happy that we are competing with the so called top 6 and maybe just maybe you never know a trophy may come our way.

My Dad is 76 and in not so great health these days so couldn't make it down with me for the weekend.....my misses sent me a photo about 5 mins before kick off of him sitting in my usual chair, with his away shirt on, his new Wembley scarf I bought him last week and a pint of fosters in one hand and fingers crossed in the other waiting for kick off on tv. Well I'm not ashamed to say it, but I lost it and blubbed like a baby sitting in my seat at Wembley till 30 seconds before kick off. When your emotions are that high all you want is that moment with your Mam, Dad, Son, Daughter, Cousin, whoever means the most to you and share it with them in victory. I just want me and me Dad to do that before we are separated. I'm tearing up typing this.....but with this set of owners and board it might just happen. Hope is a strong thing, so I get it 100%. mate.