Doing the 92 | Page 5 | Vital Football

Doing the 92

Some on here will also have seen Brighton at 4 different 'home' grounds. Goldstone (Decent old ground), Our beloved Priestfield (when they squatted), Withdean (worst away view in the league?) and Falmer where (I believe we were the first or second team to actually play a game there)

failed miserably with Brighton, but I have seen Rotherham, Chester and Coventry at three different “home” league grounds (and possibly Spurs - did they play at Wembley for some games?)

Theres plenty of odd games where teams have played ”home” games in one off locations - Giils at charlton relatively recently iirc?

Theres plenty of odd games where teams have played ”home” games in one off locations - Giils at charlton relatively recently iirc?
you're correct Macc, a work friend of mine is a spurs fan, and I think it was in the pizza cup when we had spurs U21 in our group. The game was scheduled at home, yet at the same time as we were having our pitch relayed after a load of complaints from opposition managers and players.
The reason I remember it was my workmate rang up for 4 tickets for the game. The club sold them to him, then casually mentioned at the end of the call that the game would be taking place at Charlton, then put the phone down.

Typical professionalism from our ticket staff...