Does anyone know why... | Vital Football

Does anyone know why...

I vaguely recall it being requested by Yeovil to be a Friday night when the initial rearrangement was announced. Exact details I can't remember but them not having to stop over to save some pennies might be the reason

There seems to be quite a few games switched to a Friday night this season and not just for TV.

Liam did mention it not long after the re-arrangement and from memory, it was a mutual decision but I suspect it has something to do with both sides having a game the Tuesday after and a free midweek the Tuesday before.

Especially for Yeovil as they're away twice, whilst we're at home twice.

Yeovil are playing on the following Tuesday- they must have asked for the Friday night game and we must have agreed it.

Nothing else- certainly isn't on TV

I completely forgot about this!

Looks like Sheffield United v Rotherham on the Saturday for me, then, followed by a few drinks in Nottingham!

I vaguely recall it being requested by Yeovil to be a Friday night when the initial rearrangement was announced. Exact details I can't remember but them not having to stop over to save some pennies might be the reason

There seems to be quite a few games switched to a Friday night this season and not just for TV.
Yeovil have been quite annoying this season - having us reschedule two games and not allowing the match pass. I suppose they are giving us 6 points though, so I'll let them off.