Do you stick with a winning team or make changes? | Vital Football

Do you stick with a winning team or make changes?

uysapie

Vital Reserves Team
I suspect RM will start with same team as last Saturday.

I would prefer to have bit more bite in midfield, going 433 not 424. Noble or Thompson in for Stead.

uysapie - 18/9/2015 21:17

I suspect RM will start with same team as last Saturday.

I would prefer to have bit more bite in midfield, going 433 not 424. Noble or Thompson in for Stead.

Personally I would keep Stead in the team.

It's a difficult one. I think that barring injuries the only possible change I can foresee would be Noble coming in. I think Curtis might need to be eased back in from the bench. If Noble does get the nod, I wonder if Campbell will be the one to make way. It's a tough call for RM to make but it's a great problem to have.

Same question. Do we keep the same team for York on Saturday after 4-1 tonight?

Personally, I would prefer 4 4 2. Stead or Spencer in, drop Smith.

I'd like to see 2 up front, maybe give spencer a chance with Izale. Smith is the obvious choice to drop but I don't think we can underestimate his contribution to last nights result.

Anyone else find it disappointing that we are having to rely on Edwards to do a job at the back? Don't get me wrong I like the guy and rated him as a solid player but surely we have better options from our 300 players.

I wouldn't be distraught if we started with the same team, but I think you could easily swap in Curtis for Smith without changing the system too much.

Seeing Spencer in the starting 11 would be great, but just can't see it happening at the moment - Moniz really doesn't appear to rate him.