Votes: 24 58.5%

• Total voters
Exactly.

If we're looking at old managers theres only one poison midget for the job:

The world famous...the one, the only...

W - William
M - McIntosh
D - Davies
Made me laugh but no thanks, the poisoned dwarf shook my hand after the Swansea play off. Fuck him with his shit tactics

Can’t say Nuno has been much of an upgrade if at all. The defensive frailties are still there. As is the inability to kill teams off.

Time for Big Sam to come to the rescue.

Going from nuno back to cooper is like asking if you want the McCanns or the hitlers to babysit your kids!

Personally I’d go someone like potter but that’s my view

Can’t say Nuno has been much of an upgrade if at all. The defensive frailties are still there. As is the inability to kill teams off.

Time for Big Sam to come to the rescue.
When we did sack Cooper, I was hoping there was a chance of getting Silva.

Potter is still there, but is he the next England boss after the Euros?

Going from nuno back to cooper is like asking if you want the McCanns or the hitlers to babysit your kids!

Personally I’d go someone like potter but that’s my view
I

Potter is still there, but is he the next England boss after

Potter is still there, but is he the next England boss after the Euros?
Flippin eck I hope not. Not for Forest and not for England. We (Forest) need a fire em up, backs to the wall, siege mentality manager at the moment. Nuno isn’t it, Potter IMO isn’t it. Not sure Cooper would be it. Is Rob Edwards available?

I

Flippin eck I hope not. Not for Forest and not for England. We (Forest) need a fire em up, backs to the wall, siege mentality manager at the moment. Nuno isn’t it, Potter IMO isn’t it. Not sure Cooper would be it. Is Rob Edwards available?
We can’t and shouldn’t change now, but while I hate even typing this, I just don’t see this guy being our guy in any league we’re in next season

And I really have no clue what the alternative could be. Sad times after the atmosphere we had under cooper

Two good managers but both let down by the players. Of course the prats take sides and back their favourite.

Cooper was a great PR man, Nuno has had us playing on the front foot. Neither has got a real concerted team performance out of this bunch. They are a very talented bunch of individuals but as a team they couldn’t act like a collective in a Soviet factory being inspected by Stalin.

Whatever your opinion of Nuno, the idea that we sack him with 9 games to go and get someone else is for the birds.

It's not happening and it can't happen.

There is only one thing that happens to clubs who go through three managers in a season.

I said my piece when he was appointed, took dogs abuse from about two specific posters for it but I stand by my words then. What I thought might happen has, and there were a few others on here who thought the same.

I don't see Nuno leading our promotion campaign in the championship, which is an indication of how invested it feels he is

Problem with Nuno and the crowd . We gave Cooper too long due to the fans being with him . Unfortunately Nuno hasn't got them on his side . So they are not as enthusiastic to his style of management 🤔

Problem with Nuno and the crowd . We gave Cooper too long due to the fans being with him . Unfortunately Nuno hasn't got them on his side . So they are not as enthusiastic to his style of management 🤔
Whereabouts do you sit Whatters? Does it feel different to you?

Where I am I wouldn't say it's that different to the start of the season under Cooper. The fans feel behind the team. It's not as intense as last season though. I don't detect any particular care for Nuno amongst the fans I sit with, nor any particular investment from him.

I wonder if the crowd would have gotten louder as the situation gets more serious had Cooper stayed in post. At this point of the season, when it mattered, would we have turned more noise on? Maybe

Listening to the game yesterday our away fans were as loud as ever

I actually felt confident during the game that the fans would steer us through

Gutted that we didn't get the 3 points

When you get so close and then have it snatched away it's obviously worse to take

Don't actually think we did a lot wrong yesterday listening to the game

Players will be as gutted as we are

We were better than Luton and they've been giving plenty of teams plenty of problems all season

At least we turned up and showed bottle

Losing 5-0 to them (or anyone) is when you start questioning the manager

IMO

Yesterday we couldn't blame refs or VAR so this weekend it's the managers turn to get looked at?

Listening to the game yesterday our away fans were as loud as ever

I actually felt confident during the game that the fans would steer us through

Gutted that we didn't get the 3 points

When you get so close and then have it snatched away it's obviously worse to take

Don't actually think we did a lot wrong yesterday listening to the game

Players will be as gutted as we are

We were better than Luton and they've been giving plenty of teams plenty of problems all season

At least we turned up and showed bottle

Losing 5-0 to them (or anyone) is when you start questioning the manager

IMO

Yesterday we couldn't blame refs or VAR so this weekend it's the managers turn to get looked at?

In the same way that Cooper's subs cost us 2 points in the Luton home game and was rightly criticised, Nuno deserves to be criticised for his changes yesterday.

Set piece goals conceded against Premier League opposition 23/24

Cooper-

Arsenal (A)- 1
Sheffield United (H)- 1
Man Utd (A)- 1
Brentford (H)- 1
Luton (H)- 1
West Ham (A)- 2
Everton (H)- 1

Total- 8 conceded from 18 games, 0.44 set piece goals conceded per game

Total theoretical points lost; 10

Bournemouth (H) - 1
Brentford (A)- 2
Arsenal (H)- 1
Bournemouth (A)- 1
Newcastle (H) - 2
Villa (A)- 1
Man Utd (H) (FA Cup)- 1
Liverpool (H)- 1
Brighton (A)- 1
Luton (A)- 1

12 conceded from 13 games- 0.92 set piece goals conceded per game.

Total theoretical points lost- 14

This should be a simple thing, but the reality is we have become absolutely atrocious at defending set pieces under Nuno and have gotten considerably worse at it. It was a problem under Cooper, but a catastrophe under Nuno.

Had we just continued conceding set piece goals at the same rate as under Cooper we would have conceded half as many in these 13 games. Goodness knows how many points that would be worth, but we've thrown 14 away on set pieces under Nuno so far.

We have also scored more under Nuno; of our paltry 4, three I have been under Nuno.

This is a massive problem. There must surely be someone at the club analysing it and trying to figure out why?

Like I say, we only need to be as shite at it as we were under Cooper for it to make a huge difference

In the same way that Cooper's subs cost us 2 points in the Luton home game and was rightly criticised, Nuno deserves to be criticised for his changes yesterday.
I'm not so sure the Felipe sub and going 3 centre backs was the problem, even the commentary was saying Luton can't work out how to attack and that we looked comfortable, corners and crosses were being dealt with UNTIL that one.

As a Cooper fan I do have to say losing a 2-0 lead when cruising at home is worse than losing a 1-0 lead away

The home game we drew was far worse game management than yesterday

As a Cooper fan I do have to say losing a 2-0 lead when cruising at home is worse than losing a 1-0 lead away

The home game we drew was far worse game management than yesterday
Yesterday was playing a Luton who'd suffered utter heartbreak in midweek, exhausted and with mounting injury problems. Whilst we'd been resting and training. We had every advantage yesterday and still screwed it up.

He has to go, we are going down with him in charge anyway so why not roll the dice

He has to go, we are going down with him in charge anyway so why not roll the dice
I get the argument, and I really don't rate Nuno. I do think we need to hold our nerve though, and see if we can just get through this season and survive. Then Nuno can take his own car to Burnley, as he's sacked on the full time whistle.